*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What Brings You Here Traveler
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174704-Tales-from-the-Transformation-Planet/cid/2578175-What-Brings-You-Here-Traveler
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ex2000
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2174704
In the vast cosmos the planet TF-J3FF is an marvelous mystery
Chapter #1

What Brings You Here Traveler

    by: ex2000
Ever since the discovery of TF-J3FF it had been a curiosity. Its an oddity in placement, habitat, biosphere and, in galactic culture as a whole. You did hear about it of course, maybe you were a high schooler at the time, finding it while you searched for porn. Maybe you were an expert in the field when you came cross it in a paper one day. Maybe a coworker told you about it some time. Maybe you heard about it from the crazy lady in the back of the room with tentacles for arms. Maybe you were just briefed on before the business you work for is going to send you there. How you heard about it hardly matters. The real question is why. What drives you to go to such a bizarre alien world. Why do you have access to this strange planet, how did you get past the quarantine.

Are you a researcher, looking to collect samples to study, and possibly sneak off planet. Maybe you work for the Empire, or maybe for one of the many galactic spanning mega corporations, either way you are here to learn about the strange planet blow.

Perhaps your from the U.E.E. military, on a mission on the planets surface. The Rouge Sector in close proximity means you could be trying to remove an enemy instillation on the planet that got past the quarantine. You might be chasing a dangerous fugitive that slipped by the quarantine system. You might be leading a team to try to build a base in the name of the Empire.

Of course where there is a planet there is profit to be had. You might be interested in the precious metals and gemstones the planet is famous for. You could be sent there by a corporation for the usual gold and silver, or maybe they are looking for something more exotic.

And then, you might just be a curious average Joe that applied for a pass to go there. Your boring life could use a change, and you'll certainly find it here. Now and then the Empire will approve a visiting pass to the planet. Its not a comfortable trip, but they let you go and do as you please for the most part. It certainly wan't free though.

Then again... who said you got a pass at all.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ex2000 (UN: ex2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ex2000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174704-Tales-from-the-Transformation-Planet/cid/2578175-What-Brings-You-Here-Traveler