*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morning Time Arrives
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178043-A-Shrunken-College-Student/cid/2592317-Morning-Time-Arrives
by Hectic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2178043
You are a one inch tall student at a university for both tiny and regular sized people!
Chapter #1

Morning Time Arrives

    by: Hectic
Your eyes jolted open suddenly as the alarm next to your bed startled you awake. Rolling over quickly you slammed your hand on the top, silencing the clock before its loud blaring got too unbearable. Pressing the button took a bit of effort as the clock itself was as big as your entire body. While you were grateful that companies had begun to make shrunken down versions of products finally, many of them were still works in progress, and thus still a bit of a hassle to use. This was more or less the trend of life for tiny guys like you nowadays. Efforts have definitely been made to make life a bit easier for the inch-tall half of the population, but they weren’t perfect by any means.

Lazily dragging yourself out of bed, you walked over to the window of your cube-shaped dorm room and opened the curtains to the light outside. This wasn’t sunlight however, but the light of the girls’ dormitory hallways where all of your tiny domiciles were located. You glanced across the way at another cube to see if your neighbor was awake, but it seemed like he was not. At that moment a giant sandal-clad foot stomped in front of your window, sending tremors throughout your room, before continuing its stride down the hall. You jumped backwards out of instinct before calming down and laughing at yourself briefly. You would have liked to believe that you had gotten used to being around body parts that were at least 10 times bigger than you, but that was much easier said than done.

Closing the curtain and walking back towards the other side of your room you opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before sliding them both on. Concluding your morning routine by brushing your teeth and slipping on some socks and shoes, you were about to assess what you had to do that day when you heard a loud knock on your door.

*Knock* *Knock* the surprisingly loud noise rang out twice. Walking over you expected to open the door and see another tiny student, perhaps one of your neighbors, but as you swung the door open the startling image of a massive big toe filled your vision. Just as soon as you took stock of the sight in front of you, you also had the misfortune of experiencing the unpleasant smell of feet that accompanied it. Taking a step forwards you craned your neck upwards to see who this massive foot belonged to. Far up above you saw none other than the angelic face of your neighbor, Chelsea, peering over her sports-bra-clad bust down at you and smiling.

“Yo Tom you’re awake! I just got back from my morning practice, you looking to hang out?” She said down to you in a friendly tone. Chelsea Scott was the girl living in the room directly next to yours, with your dorm-cube being located right next to her door. When you first found out about your living arrangements you had some precautions as to whether or not you would get along with the girl who would be stomping her feet mere inches away from your room, but with Chelsea you seemed to have hit the jackpot. In addition to being drop dead gorgeous, she was genuinely nice to you without ever coming across as patronizing. Sure, she wasn’t totally perfect, being guilty of squishing you on a number of occasions, as well as generally not having the best smelling feet on account of her volleyball practices, but overall you couldn’t ask for a better neighbor.

“Hey Chelsea! I’m pretty sure those knocks courtesy of your foot would have woken me up anyway if I was sleeping, but let me check my schedule for today. You can head into your room and I’ll sneak under the door if I’m free, sound good?” By yet another inexplicable aspect of the shrinking virus, the voices of tiny men carried much further than an inch-tall creature should be able to project. As a result, the average regular sized girl could hear you as long as she was paying attention, and Chelsea was no exception.

“Cool sounds good, dude! I’m probably gonna shower real quick but pop in if you want!” Chelsea said back down to you before flashing you a perfect smile and unlocking her door, then entering.

You closed your door, thankful to escape the smell of recently sweaty feet for a moment before thinking about what you had to do that day. Thankfully, there had been enough development for pencils and paper to be made appropriately sized for you, and you took full advantage of it. Walking over to your desk you saw your planner laying there. Quickly you grabbed and opened it to the current date to see:

(Option 1): Nothing! You didn’t have class for all 5 days of the week and today was your off day! This meant you could hang out with Chelsea after all. You guys usually just watched tv, joked around, played video games, or whatever together, and all of those sounded pretty nice at that time. It was a bit risky to head into her room while she was in the shower and unaware of you, but she wasn’t quite as imperceptive as other girls you knew so you figured it would probably be fine… probably.

(Option 2): Your friend Amy was organizing another protest for tiny guys and she wanted you to join in! You had completely forgotten that the last time you saw Amy you promised her that you would be at her next organized protest, and it was starting soon! Knowing how incredibly ditzy and unaware Amy could be you felt a bit of paranoia about heading to this, but you would feel too bad if you backed out now.

(Option 3): You had Comm 101 starting in half an hour! While you actually liked this course a lot, you also knew that the Dean of the school’s daughter, Jessica Chamberlain was in the class as well. Despite being two years older than you she was still taking entry-level classes. This wasn’t because she was dumb or anything, you could just tell that she loved the power from being the Dean’s daughter so much that she never wanted it to end. For this reason she often ignored the lecture completely and ended up messing with the small guys in the class either intentionally or unintentionally.

(Option 4): It was Family Day at Middletown University! It was the first family visit day of the semester and you had forgotten all about it! This meant that your Mom would be arriving any minute to see your school and check in on how you’ve been holding up in college. You were an only child, as your dad had tragically disappeared one night on his way home from work shortly after you were born. You never quite got the full story about that night, but in the early years after the great shrinking tiny treatment was significantly more unmonitored than it was now, and for that reason you suspected something terrible must have befallen him. Since then your mom has tried to always look out for you, however it was in her nature to be often forgetful, clumsy, and inattentive, which led to quite a few accidents between the two of you.

(Option 5): *writer’s choice, feel free to take this chapter in whatever direction you want!*

You have the following choices:

1. Chill out with Chelsea

2. Fight for your Rights with Amy!

3. Trek to Comm 101

4. Meeting up with your Mom

5. Writer's Choice!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hectic (UN: lifesaver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hectic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178043-A-Shrunken-College-Student/cid/2592317-Morning-Time-Arrives