*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada
by Brosus
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2179268
Enter the world of one of many of Ochiko Terada's games and artpieces - hope you survive.

Enter the world of one of many of Ochiko Terada's games and artpieces - hope you survive.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A picture can say a thousand words. A game can say tens of thousands. In my opinion, each of Ochiko Terada's works contain a potential epic if you take it down your own imaginary path - why not share that with the world?

WARNING! This interactive allows everything: sex, crushing, futa, farting, scat... if it's in one of OT's pics or games, you can add it in here. Keep characters the same gender they were in the art/first mentioned chapter, though.
The only rules are that the posts must be quality and legible. I'll edit to some degree, but if it's a mess it may just get thrown out, sorry.

When you're writing a chapter, please tag in the first part of the title if there will be graphic content: (V) for violence (T) for toilet/scat/fart (F) futa or male.

To prevent a ton of choice chapters, here's how it'll start organizationally:

Choice 1: President Matsudo's Ambition, Ochiko's game where a schoolboy is shrunk and toyed with by a crazy scientist girl of questionable hygiene and her trap friend, where you'll choose who you play as.(I encourage you download the game if you haven't, but you can find playthroughs easily.)
Choice 2: Adventures of Kaede and her Mischievious Daughter who teleports people and cities into her mother's privates and underwear (Warning, image gallery for context with scat and graphic content: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/672114/59fe019f1f/ )
Choice 3: This is (Not?) a Toilet! This covers any of the art from the 'not a toilet' series. I won't link them here, but there's a broad spectrum... and it'll mostly be toilet based, obviously.
Choice 4: a personal preference, this is about a ghost lady that eats special treats (tinies) that survive as they go through their body... allowing for internal interaction, or if you want to be really creative, you could even try eating a sweet the opposite way it's intended... I'd like to see descriptions of the insides and how tinies survive - do they stay and live off filth, try to escape in burps or through the back? Who knows! (Graphic link: https://e-hentai.org/g/978219/b481f35bbc/ )
Choice 5: any art or art sets or games left out of the mains ones! Personally I intend to bring in the 'old loli' at some point. Make sure to always leave room open for more adds!

Any more info to be added here. GOOD ADDS GET A REQUEST CHAPTER FROM ME, EITHER ON HERE AS A FOLLOW UP TO THEIR POST, TO ANOTHER OCHIKO ART, OR A POST TO THEIR STORY!
Feel free to message me with requests~ Those who add the most may have their stories linked here...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada