*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/2626448-Harry-Potter--The-Goblet-of-Fire
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181805
A Harry Potter Shrinking Story that can take place during any year or event.
This choice: Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

    by: Haro-Haze
It's the fourth year at Hogwarts and the Tri-Wizard Tournament is underway, we've been introduced to a large number of new characters along with a plethora of possibilities to explore.

1. Hermione encounters Rita Skeeter while in her Beetle Animagus form and almost steps on the nosey reporter out of disgust before noticing odd behavior for the insect below her. She casts a spell to return her to her human form while keeping her tiny, working out a deal with the shrunken woman to be her slave for the remainder of the term to keep her out of Azkaban.

2. Ron & Harry shrink just before meeting up with Padma and Parvati Patil for the Yule Ball, going unnoticed by the Indian twins as they wander about the Gryfinndor common room while waiting for their dates to arrive. Unaware that they are running for their lives below at near their striding feet. (Unaware)

3. When Bartemius Crouch Jr. attempts to put Harry's name inside the Goblet of Fire a rebound causes the individual named on the piece of parchment to shrink in size, one of several defensive mechanisms protecting the trophy. Because this takes place at night, Harry is shrunk inside the Gryfinndor Common Room before Ginny walks in and kicks off her flats, walking towards Harry and stepping on him before he ends up going through a hole in her stockings and falling under her foot. (Unaware)

4. Fred and George shrink while sitting on a window sill between classes, going unnoticed by passing classmates and the girls from Beauxbatons Academy. Eventually, it is Ginny who passes them by looking for a place to rest during her free period. Luckily her brothers have just shrunken down to the perfect size to add a little cushion to her new seat.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/2626448-Harry-Potter--The-Goblet-of-Fire