*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182520-RWBY-Body-and-Identity-Theft
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2182520
Someone is stealing one or more identities of female characters in RWBY!

Someone is stealing one or more identities of female characters in RWBY!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is an Alternative Universe of the RWBY-verse. Someone or something is stealing the identity of the female characters in RWBY. However, as this is an interactive story, you get to say who, how, and why. Please read and respect the rules to see how the beginning chapters are laid out as you pick from the Main Method and how it's done(Sub-Method) before picking your thief and their target. I've tried to break it down into sections for you to read.

Disclaimer: I own nothing of RWBY. All property goes to there rightful owners.

Rules:

About the Theives
• A thief MUST be able to impersonate the victim in some manner, including their Semblance. (The thief can have Semblance(s) be similar, taken, or perhaps copied from the victim depending on your theft method.)
• There can be MULTIPLE thieves, depending on their relationship or recruitment. Though only start out with one.
• A thief can switch between victims ONLY IF the original can come back to take their rightful place or get another thief to take their place.
• Guys can only be thieves. Not victims. Sorry.
• A thief can be either doing this for temporary time or permanently. Regardless, we should see how they live with their stolen life.
• Grimm can be used as thieves.
• If you can, give a reason for the Identity Theft on whichever person.
• A thief can be either doing this for temporary time or permanently. Regardless, we should see how they live with their stolen life.
• Original Characters are allowed but DO NOT make them as self-inserts. Other people will be using these characters too.
• The ‘Replica’ route must have the clone as the identity thief to their respective original character unless it's a clone body but someone else in mind and soul. (This is a bit of a complex route to understand.)
Try to accurately write any of the characters in RWBY. You can slightly alter their persona to justify the identity theft.


Main Theft Method Options:
Possession: The thief hijacks the body of their target. The original is trapped deep within or removed from the body. (Possible easiest access to semblance and memories.)
Body Swap: Self-explanatory. The thief switches bodies with their target in some manner.
Transformation: The thief alters their body somehow to appear as their victim/target.
Replica: Basically a clone body of the target, in every sense of the manner. The thief’s body is in its original state, unless the clone itself is the thief.
Disguise: Wearing something(s) over your body to appear as the target.


About Submethods:
• Sub-Methods of theft (How to possess, body swap, etc. with a target) can be made. (Ex. For Possession you can either use soul, a slime, piece of clothing, etc.) Warning: if someone does the Swap Remote, it can only have the Body Swap button, the other buttons effect range and who is being swapped, and the remote must stay with the user.
• Semblances can be a sub-method to be used but these can only be on Original characters or RWBY character who hasn’t gotten their semblances confirmed at this point. (Ex. Roman Torchwick, Sienna Khan, Prof Port, or other characters from Vol. 3)


General
• Sexual themes are allowed. Except for things like rape.
• No Gore, vore, or anything of the sort. Try to keep the fetishes to the theme here, there are other stories where you can do that stuff.
• Please try to refrain from sudden or abrupt endings. Try to keep the story flowing with plenty of options.
• Have good grammar. Try to check over spelling. If you miss a typo, that’s fine as long there aren’t too many.
• Try to make any story segments at least around two paragraphs or more.
• The beginning takes place before Vol. 3.
• Enjoy and have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182520-RWBY-Body-and-Identity-Theft