*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184384-The-Cabin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2184384
A mysterious Cabin that plays with the ages of those who enter it.

A mysterious Cabin that plays with the ages of those who enter it.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is based on another no longer available interactive called Playing With Toys. I like that interactive and was sad when it was no longer available. So I decided to create a new one.
Basically same premise with same main trigger but with some extra rules.

Rules:
1. Little swearing (depends on cast)
2. No insulting religion.
3. No drug use or reference
4. No killing characters.
5. No replacing characters
6. While most of the cast you can choose from will be female, male characters from the same show can be added.
7. Crossover casts are allowed (ex. Cast of iCarly and Victorious) after the storyline in question reach 15 chapters but only if it makes sense. If not I will delete it.
9. Unbirth is allow but no unconception.
10. A character has to be remain unaffected by the cabin and the age changing (other changes are okay) and that will be dependent on the cast size. Less then 5 characters = one character unaffected. More than 5 = two characters unaffected.

Here is type of regression to focus on.
Physical
Mental

I don’t own the fictional characters that appears in this interactive. They belong to their respective owners
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184384-The-Cabin