*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184458-Shrunk-at-your-Girlfriends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2184458
Continuously shrinking down in size, your relationship is about to take a fun turn!

Continuously shrinking down in size, your relationship is about to take a fun turn!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Mark, a 20-year-old college student that decided to spend the weekend at your girlfriend's apartment but who is your girlfriend?

Yoko: a 19-year-old beautiful Chinese woman you have known since high school. Wanting to be a chef, Yoko's love for food and cooking has given her quite the chubby belly and so, she would be considered a BBW by others. Yoko has jet black long hair in which she usually keeps tidily kept in a ponytail. Shy, quiet and always in a good mood when she sees you, you'll never be hungry with Yoko around. With Yoko being chubby, this would usually mean a big butt as well but in her case, a very big bubble butt.

Ashley: A 21-year-old gorgeous brunette you have known since high school. As Ashley tends to keep herself busy focused on her studies and working many hours, any chance she has to spend time with you is always a good time. Peppy, energetic and always beaming for your attention, Ashley's energy can be exhausting or inspiring depending on your mood. With a large chest and nice butt, Ashley tends to enjoy pressing these onto you to show off.

Tiffany: a 20-year-old good looking ebony woman you have known since grade school. You've known Tiffany for a very long time and as she's been through some rough stages in her life, Tiffany tends to have a more serious nature. Enjoying the bad girl personality and keeping things tough, Tiffany is always ready to wrestle you as any victory against you seems to keep her ego high and cocky. With jet black hair down to her shoulders and deep brown eyes, Tiffany has a large chest, a big butt and always seems happy to tease you for some reason.

When you pick one of these girls, you will begin the story as if you've been dating for a while. The other ladies may appear in the story as friends if you'd like too but as for the plot, you arrive at your Girlfriend's place and without explanation, you begin shrinking. Shrinking continuously, you may choose the speed, how frequently you shrink and if the story takes a turn for it, growth may even be included. Either it being avoiding Yoko's foot from coming down on you as she cooks in her busy kitchen, trying to survive a wrestling match against Tiffany on a smaller scale to being at the care of Ashley shrunk, have a fun time!

-----

Thank you to the kind anonymous person that has bought me a basic membership. With this gift, I will be sure to not have it wasted as this will allow me to become more active on this website again.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184458-Shrunk-at-your-Girlfriends