*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184592-School-days
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2184592
Just the daily misadventures of a kid in school and stuff. Nothing to see here

Just the daily misadventures of a kid in school and stuff. Nothing to see here

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Yo Writing com! This is my second interactive. This one is inspired by Kamu's monster stories and Brainsewage. Well here are the rules:

1. Please for the love of God, know how to use grammar, spacing, and punctuations. I'm not saying ya have to be Stephen Hawking, but still.

2. No short chapters! Keep a minimum of two to three paragraphs. I will give leniency on choice chapters but don't continuously make them

3. Sexual content in the Middle school choices will be a strong Pg-13 and maybe borderline rated R. While the high school will be rated R lite.

4. No toilet, TG, limb expansion or inflation, or vore whatsoever. I will allow moderate muscle growth, some shrinking/growing, and other stuff like that.

5. And for size changing and giants are allowed since are monsters and aliens walk the earth and intend the school as students or faculty. And thus coexisting with humans. But you can definitely change back to normal.

7. Make character act their age and such. No super badass ten years wielding guns and acting like hardened soldiers. :v

8. And while I'm straight. You can play and interact with both boys and girls.

9. And while foot fetish is kinda one of the more welcomed abd wanted kinks for this story, I actually want the story to be much more open ended on the kink spectrum and have plenty of sexy things and kinks in it. Rather than it being strictly focused on single kink like feet or boobs.

10. Not every foot have to smell like a cheese factory, nor do they smell like a field of daisies. Not every girl has big breasts or a lot of junk in the trunk. The same goes for size and texture. Think for example orges! Do you really think those big brutes would have soft dainty feet and bodies that smell like roses do you? The opposite goes for elves.
10.1. Note for certain creatures their definition of "big feet", "big boobs" is going to be a little bit different from ours...heh.

11. Your choices do matter in the long run and shape the main character's personality. And remember while you are free to do whatever you want. But remember, you aren't free from the consequences of said actions.
11.1. The protagonist is going through puberty...so take that as you will. :v

12. Keep it either first person pov or second person pov. And that has a name. And their age in the middle school storylines is going to be twelve to thirteen years and for high school ones, it is going to be fifteen to sixteen.

13. No crossovers. This is a purely original story.

14. Final rule! Where a monster is from will decide their ancestry. For example, a Kyuubi would be a Japanese American and A dark elf will be Nordic American.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184592-School-days