*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2766240-Without-warning-Emma-starts-to-split-from-Tracy
by fgh
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2186428
Your girlfriend has her body stolen by someone. GOOD CHAPTER REWARDED 😉 (Gift points)
This choice: Without warning, Emma starts to split from Tracy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Without warning, Emma starts to split from Tracy.

    by: AridWD
A painful headache overcomes Emma and she grabs her head, grunting.

"N-no, what's happening?!"

Her body vibrates and her skin begins to bubble. It was only a few seconds before Emma screams and her body began to grow older, her face transforming back into her true self.

From her front, the real Tracy begins to split out of her flesh. She gasps as she takes in fresh air and lingers with her bottom half still together with Emma. Given their disproportionate body sizes, Emma looked like a large tumor attached to Tracy's hip!

"T-tracy?"

Fear overcomes Emma. It didn't occur to her that something might change and she could end up not being part of Tracy. In which case, she had done something unforgivable by taking advantage of this situation.

"Holy shit! I'm finally out!...halfway..."

Tracy expressed relief, then disappointment to see that Emma was still partially inside her. Turning to her best ability, she snaps her attention towards her boyfriend's mother and growls.

"Are you happy, Emma? You thought this was the end right and you could just take over my life just like that?"

Emma's body quivers, but she tries to defend her actions. "I...I thought this was permanent! Truly, I...I wouldn't have taken advantage if I knew you were still..."

Emma hesitates, but Tracy gets the gist. She scoffs. "Dead? Gone? You're sick! You thought it would be okay to be with your own son if you were me, right?"

Not wiling to let a young girl take control of the conversation, Emma stamps her foot...or rather Tracy's foot. It would seem she still had some control of the rest of her body.

"That's right! You have no idea how difficult every day is for me! It must be nice, having a sweet boyfriend who isn't so sweet to his own mother! It's unfair!"

Tears streams out of Emma's face, surprising the girl. Yet before she could respond, another voice enters. Who just witnesses Tracy and Emma's unusual situation?

You have the following choices:

1. You

*Noteb*
2. Tracy's mother, Jen.

*Noteb*
3. Someone else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fgh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2766240-Without-warning-Emma-starts-to-split-from-Tracy