*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2636048-Start
by fgh
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2186428
Your girlfriend has her body stolen by someone. GOOD CHAPTER REWARDED 😉 (Gift points)
Chapter #1

Start

    by: fgh
You are a boy, 18 years old. Your name is Tim and you have a wonderfull girlfriend, enveryone arround you are jalous about her. She is the perfect girl, angel face, slim with perky and perfect breast and ass.

But a morning she is standing at your door and she's not the same anymore...
She is acting weird, and looking at herself in the mirror like she has never seen her perfect face and body.

"Tracy are you alright?" You said
"Oooh yes! And I think I've never been this good for a very long time! " Tracy said with an evil smile

With that she look at you with hungry eyes, removing her top and approaching you.
She then kiss you like a godess, taking your cock in her hand.

Tracy: "You like it? Am I better than before? Ahah"

You: "I don't know, it was different... You are a bit strange, are you sure you are feeling good?"

Tracy: " Look at me little boy, with a body like that who would'nt feel good??!! Aha"

With that she leave your room, already topless and her hands on her tits.

You: "Tracy you are forgeting your top!"

Tracy: "Oh, sorry! Ahah!"

She put her top back on and said: "It's a shame to hide those abs... This problem will be solved soon. Aha"

You: "What did you said?"

Tracy: "Nothing darling, I have to go, my.... Mom whant me to... help her. See ya!! I will have a little surprise for you when I come back!!"

Then she leave making her ass sway and making sure you can see it.








Who is inside her body?

You have the following choices:

1. Your mother

2. Your sister

3. Your best friend (female)

4. Your best friend (male)

5. Someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fgh (UN: fghfh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fgh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2636048-Start