*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186817-Poseidons-Elite
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2186817
You are a young member of Poseidon's Elite. Can you prove yourself to be worthy?

You are a young member of Poseidon's Elite. Can you prove yourself to be worthy?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to ancient Greece. This realm is known for housing all sorts of bizarre monstrosities. These realms house many animal-like creatures that're trying to go around and live their own lives, praising the Gods that gave them the land they walk on. Unfortunately, if you know Greek Mythology, you'll know the Gods are far from perfect. Terrifying monsters roam the land. Hungry monsters, smelly monsters... and worse...

Poseidon was responsible for a few of those monsters in his attempts to impress Aphrodite, so now he's created his own private forces to seek out those beasts and stop them as recompense for the monsters. Those elite are Pegasi, winged horses known for their physique and speed. You, however, are a very young Pegasus, meaning you aren't quite strong. Don't be mistaken, you are quite strong for your age, you're just not as strong as most of the elites. Much to your dismay.

While you're growing, your trainer has you doing low risk oddjobs, typically humiliating or demeaning. A very common job for you is massaging the various elite. However, you can't help but feel the urge to really stretch your wings. You want to take up the armor or to grab one of their weapons and take charge, save some town and send some monster to Tartarus. Not stay here in Atlantis and tend to some smelly equines! But, will someone as small as you be able to defeat the powerful beasts your elite struggle with? Or will even some villager be able to knock you out?

Rules:
1. Please keep all creatures animal-like. Even part animal part human creatures (like minotaurs or centaurs) should have the human part of them replaced with an animal.
2. Stenchplay, vore, and sex are encouraged. Blood, watersports/scat and detailed gore aren't, however.
3. Please maintain good grammar and good lengths to chapters you post.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186817-Poseidons-Elite