*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who to turn to
  2. Little Man on Campus
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/218731-The-School-of-Shrink/cid/137671-Who-to-turn-to
by Bro13
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #218731
get shrunk in a school
This choice: Voice Class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Who to turn to

    by: Unknown
You walk into the voice lesson class because the girl you like, Becky, is in that class. You walk in and you see the chorus of people getting ready to sing the next part of the song and you notice her. she was one of the shorter people standing close to 5' at best and wearing high heals to make her 5'2 you saw her feet and realize thats your only ride. She has always been nice to you so why wouldn't she help you now. The class is made up of all girls and you slowly make your walk to her. The bell rings and everyone leaves. In a fury of shoes, sandles, and heals you dodge every single one and u see those heals of Becky. At least your pretty sure thats her's. No time to decide the foot comes crashing down and you make the leap. You hold on to the ankle strap and wait for her next class hoping its Becky.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bro13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/218731-The-School-of-Shrink/cid/137671-Who-to-turn-to