*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188228-Shrink-as-you-want-REWARDS/cid/2644829-The-Beginning
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2188228
You suddenly gained the power to shrink and grow at will! (Rewards)
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Mc Writer
Your name is irrelevant. You're a failure of a student, flunking out of college and having to work random jobs your entire life. You're about 25 at the moment, and you've always had a dream you kept between yourself and incognito mode. You've always wanted the ability to be able to shrink yourself so you can explore people's bodies unaware. As you're thinking this, you drop into bed and fall asleep almost instantly, your working hours grueling on your body. You drift into the dream world thinking of your fetish

DREAM START

Your dream started in a colorful void, rainbow-like colors staining the walls around you as you float in place. All of a sudden, a white light appears in front of you and starts emitting a sound. The sound doesn't seem to have a distinct voice, more so being an amalgamation between a bunch of different voices.

The light then starts to form a sentence with the noises... "I will grant you the ability to shrink without limit and experience no pain or death while shrunk. Now go on, and fulfill your fetish!"

DREAM END

You wake up in a cold sweat, the dream still clear in your head. You think to yourself 'That couldn't have been real, it was just a dream born of my fetish'.

Despite you thinking it was a dream, you still tried it out by thinking about being half your size and suddenly you shrunk, all your clothes thankfully shrinking with you. You now realized how much of a blessing this was and, if what the distorted voice said was true, you couldn't die or feel pain, greatly increasing your options.

You think about what options this path opens up to you, and you decide to...

A: Go to your parent's house where they often babysit younger kids. While grown, you would never think of preying on them but since you'll be small it doesn't really matter to you.

B: Go to the local high school and have some fun with kids there.

C: Go to your job (That you can decide on your own)

D: Go to the Water Park, think of the possibilities!

E: Other Places to Shrink.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188228-Shrink-as-you-want-REWARDS/cid/2644829-The-Beginning