*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188941-The-Carnival/cid/2659540-She-is-part-of-this-attack-her
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2188941
What happens when a Fortune Teller curses you? An interactive story perfect for foot fans!
This choice: She is part of this, attack her!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She is part of this, attack her!

    by: Vincanity
"You seem to know a lot about this Destiny... A bit too much I think" you say, making a fist as Destiny looks at you with confidence.

"Really Ethan? You think I am the one behind this? Come on! Think about it, you saw me after Goddess Sasha, she is clearly the one behind all of this. If you think you can handle this on your own, then go. But don't think you can threaten me or attack me and I will just stand by and let you get away with it", Destiny says, looking at your fist and clearly aware that you have the intent to attack her.

You stop for two seconds to ponder your decision... She is right that she appeared after Goddess Sasha, but she knows far too much to not be a part of this. That means at the best case scenario, she is one of Goddess Sasha's minions sent to try and break you. At the worst, she is much more than that! If you walk away, she will just hunt you down later. You need to eliminate these threats one person at a time, and it starts with Destiny.

Without a single word, you dash towards her and tackle her to the ground with ease, your size providing a clear advantage as you physically overpower her. As you tussle on the floor, you of course manage to get the higher ground, pinning her wrists to the ground and her body under your ass. She struggles under you but you hold her down with ease, making you feel more confident about your decision to attack Destiny.

"Well, that was easy... Looks like Goddess Sasha's little helper has been taken down by a real man", you say arrogantly.

"Oh you think this is over?" Destiny says calmly.

Her soft and gentle tone makes you feel uneasy... You have her pinned to the ground, at a complete disadvantage both in her position and her size. Yet she is relaxed, focused and extremely confident. This rattles you slightly, making you hold her wrists a little tighter. She smiles as you suddenly feel her move...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188941-The-Carnival/cid/2659540-She-is-part-of-this-attack-her