*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Play as Lily and get dominated by Tom
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190756-Dominating-your-little-sister/cid/2892257-Play-as-Lily-and-get-dominated-by-Tom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2190756
You have a little sister who looks up to you. You can be a nice or mean to her.
This choice: Play as Lily and get dominated by Tom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Play as Lily and get dominated by Tom

    by: Kuddles
Mommy gave Tommy a kiss as she got ready to leave. It seemed to catch him by surprise. He looked annoyed for a second.
Mommy smiled at the both of us, "Well, I'm off to the nursing convention. I'll be back on Monday. Take care of Lily, all right?"
"Okay, okay." Tommy said.
At that she was off. It was just me and my big brother Tommy for the whole weekend!
"Bye, Mommy! I love you!" I called out, waving my hand at her car, now receding down the street and around the corner.
I looked up at Tommy smiling, "We get to be home alone for a whole weekend, Tommy! Won't this be FUN?"
"Um... Yeah." Tommy said. It looked like his fingers were moving around in his pants pocket.
I stared up at Tommy expectantly, but he was too busy looking at something on me.
I looked down to see if I’d spilled pancake syrup or a bug was on me or something. Then I looked back up at him, “What is it, Tommy?”.
About then was when the first wave of faintness overcame me. "I think I feel a little dizzy. I'm going to go lie down.", I mumbled, and made my way into the family room.
I flopped down on the couch and let out a huge sigh. I suddenly felt surprisingly sleepy for just after breakfast. I knew with Tommy in charge, I could get away with going back to sleep right there on the couch, still in my pajamas, if I wanted. He’s the best big brother in the whole world! And that’s about all I remember before waking up:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190756-Dominating-your-little-sister/cid/2892257-Play-as-Lily-and-get-dominated-by-Tom