*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No 2: another beginning
  2. A quick intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2666920-No-2-another-beginning
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2192030
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whoever they want to, again.
This choice: No 2: another beginning  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

No 2: another beginning

    by: Unknown
"MEGAN BRANSON!" A groggy looking young woman groaned in the darkness, not even bothering to reply. "MEGAN BRANSON!!!"

"Ugh, its YOU again," she groaned, recovering from yet another brutal hangover she'd gotten from a late night booze binge with her band mates. "...And why've you come back here? You've already taken my powers back. I was fine being without your nagging little voice pestering me everywhere I went..."

The hooded figure rolled his eyes as he muttered, "Some people never change..." He muttered something in a strange language and twirled his hands dramatically. Megan laughed with ecstasy as she felt her hangover dissipate, allowing her to go back to being the sarcastic little bastard she was. "Finally, you're actually USEFUL for once."

"SO..." the man in the darkness started, "WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU? ANYTHING HAPPENED HERE IN MY ABSENCE?"

"You know, I was gonna ask you the SAME thing!," Megan replied, "You thought about ditching the cloak in the past three years? I mean, I ain't trying to be rude but it's less of an intimidating wardrobe feature and more a guy who still plays Dungeons and Dragons in his parent's basement. No offence."

The Entity grumbled, asking himself why he'd chosen this arrogant mortal to be a trait thief in the first place. "YOU KNOW WHAT- IT DOES'NT EVEN MATTER. I'M GIVING YOUR ABILITIES BACK TO YOU, ungrateful little scum..."

Megan snorted. "Did Mommy say you weren't allowed to play your widdle games in her basement anymore? What, you bored or something? Or do you admit that you MISSED widdle ol' me?"

"NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST. NOW SHUT UP. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE BEEN CHOSEN...blah,blah,blah...TRAIT THIEF...blah,blah,blah...SEE YOU SOON!"

"Aw! You REALLY must've missed me- WAAUUGGHH!" She was stopped mid-sentence by a tornado whisking her upwards into the air. The hooded figure followed her ascent then sighed and snapped their bony fingers, conjuring up a comfortable reclining chair and a cocktail drink. A trio of pretty Thai masseuses ran out from the darkness and started massaging him from head to toe. He slipped into the beach chair, a sly smile stretching across his face. "I HAVE TO ADMIT, I DID ENJOY HER COMPANY..." He declined his seat, allowing the masseuses to do their work while continuing to sip his little cocktail.

HUH!" Megan screamed as she bolted up in her bed. She checked herself frantically, making sure she was still in one piece and then sighing happily once she'd confirmed. Megan couldn't help but crack a sly smirk: she had to admit, life without the Entity and her powers the past few years had been boring. Not that she would admit that to him, of course.

"Now," she giggled deviously, "Who's first?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2666920-No-2-another-beginning