*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192464-Extreme-Fatness-and-Gluttony
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #2192464
If fatter is better, let's make this the BEST.

If fatter is better, let's make this the BEST.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Any age, any gender any species....
Whatever the character it doesn't matter but the goal is to make each one of them EXTREMELY FAT.. Try to make the character as fat as possible while still maintaining a good story line.

No 1000+ lb gains all at once.. there can be a large gain at once but must be somewhat believable.. no ray guns or instant wishes etc.. if you're gonna use magic to add to the weight gain it can be like appetite increasing or metabolism slowing but no weight gain without eating.. no force feeding unless tastefully done and not the main focus of the story line.. there are plenty of magic and force-feeding stories. Sex/arousal is ok but also just not as the main focus of the story. No planet size...

As the author of this interactive I reserve the right to edit or remove any chapter that I don't like but I'll give you a heads up before I do.

If I really like a chapter I will give gift points
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192464-Extreme-Fatness-and-Gluttony