*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192770-Balto-the-Cheating-Wolfdog
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2192770
A furry version of Balto is (unintentionally) cheating on Jenna!

A furry version of Balto is (unintentionally) cheating on Jenna!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Living in a universe of anthropomorphic animals (furries) lives Balto, a wolfdog (a hybrid of wolf and dog) police officer of Nome, Alaska.
He's also a loving husband of Jenna (a red husky) and father of Aleu (grey wolfdog) and Kodi (red dog).
Right now he's in his mid-forties now and is currently moving with Jenna and their teenaged children to a coastal city in southern California, where he got a job offer from another police department.

The upsides of the move: Jenna gets a job as a middle school teacher, Aleu and Kodi are quickly getting popular among the high school students, and the family's new house is big, beautiful and is located in a perfect neighborhood in the suburbs.

The downside(?): Balto is getting targeted by the lustful females of the city!


Balto-family:


- Balto (grey wolfdog): Originally a police officer in Nome, Alaska, now working in the new city. Despite being middle-aged, he is still in his prime; handsome with a lean body, high amount of stamina, brave and strong enough to fight two bad guys (though he rarely had to in Nome). He's proud of his teenage children and loves his wife more than anything. But, unbeknownst to him, the hot women of the city wants to get into his pants and have a taste.

-- Jenna (red husky): Balto's loving wife and mother of their kids. She's previously was a housewife in nome before becoming a teacher in a local middle school in the new city. She's loyal to her husband and has loved him from when they first met. She's beautiful with wide hips and F-cup breasts.

--- Aleu (grey wolfdog): The 17-year-old daughter of Balto and Jenna and older sister of Kodi. Initially uncomfortable with the move, she starts to love her newfound popularity after being recruited to the cheerleading team, thanks to her talent in dancing. What nobody knows is that she has a secret, incest crush on her own father! As for her appearance, she looks like a female, younger version of Balto, with DD-cup breasts.

--- Kodi (red husky): The 16-year-old son of Balto and Jenna and younger brother of Aleu. He developed a talent for basketball from a young age, and it earned him a place in the basketball team. He's secretly in love with his mother, Jenna. He is handsome and lean like his father and has the red fur of his mother.

Females who are after Balto;

- Reiko Usagi (pink bunny): A police recruit and Balto's new partner. Reiko is bi-sexual and playfully comes onto any and all males and females she encounters. Reiko has an iron stomach that allows her to easily consume spicy foods. Reiko is very protective of her friends and has no problem unleashing her full fury to protect them. From the moment they met, partnered up and became quick friends, she became determined to get him to her bed and ride him hard and long! Even willing to share with her mother and roommate! Reiko has the body of a supermodel with huge breasts (K-cup), wide hips and big ass. At work: (https://e621.net/post/show/1811567) Days off: (https://e621.net/post/show/1658668)

- Kyoko Usagi (pink bunny): Reiko’s mother and the grand master of her ninja academy. She looks almost exactly like Reiko, but with a much more mature body, if that was even possible. She had a figure that every human female pornstar on Earth would envy since it would have no trouble at all getting a guy to spend his entire life's savings in order to see more of her voluptuous body. She was covered in the same pink-colored fur that Reiko had but had a noticeable scar on the left side of her waist. Her legs were long and slender and connected to a set of wide hips that were easily wider than her shoulders before her curves seamlessly transitioned to a toned abdominal core. Her breasts are massive S-cups. Kyoko desperately wants grandchildren, despite being mid-forties. She gained an interest of Balto after Reiko introduced him, and she knows her daughter doesn't mind sharing. (https://e621.net/post/show/1626419)

- Rally Ryder (chipmunk): Reiko's playful roommate. It's not rare that they share the same guy in bed. (https://e621.net/posts/4705143?q=rally_ryder)

- Marika (tree squirrel): A full time party-gal and cam girl with Swedish-American nationality and a extreme need for sex. She's a former sports model with a ditsy but lovable personality and share an apartment with her younger sister, a moody goth named Elissa. Marika likes to stay in shape by working out in a gym, and (almost) every morning, Marika wakes up early, ties her hair into a ponytail and goes for a good long jog (she's sure to turn some heads....). During one of those jogs she saw Balto (when he was on patrol), and suddenly fell in love in him (or something like that) and immediately decided to become his girlfriend (despite the fact that he's already married with Jenna!). She has an incredibly sexy body with HH-cup breasts and a big tail. (https://e621.net/post/show/1508510)

- Vivian (striped skunk): A very talented lawyer and Marika's best friend. Like Marika, she gained a great interest in Balto and plans on using her job as an excuse for "discussing a sensitive case" with Balto and used her body to seduce the married wolfdog (though she doesn't mind sharing with her best friend). Like Marika she has a sexy body with HH-cup breasts and big tail. (https://e621.net/post/show/1268935)

- Haley Maruti (squirrel): A huge breasted college girl who wants to fuck Balto. (https://e621.net/post/index/1/haley_maruti)

- Tila Sunrise (snow leopard): A beautiful businesswoman with a strong attraction for married males. Balto Included! She often speaks in third person. (https://e621.net/post/show/1758956)

- "Big Mama" Rosie (zebra): A MILF neighbor of Balto and his family. For her, sleeping with males who are already married or in a relationship is like a hobby she often shares with her friends. And right now she's targeting Balto. (https://e621.net/post/show/1617177)

- Kitty Vanilji (cougar): Another neighborhood MILF and one of Big Mama's best friends. (https://e621.net/post/show/1793594)

- Kimber (tan furred husky): A blond MILF with a chubby but voluptuous body and is the best friend of Big Mama and Kitty. (https://e621.net/post/show/837155)

- Alba (blue furred bunny): A MILF who wants to use her massive breasts on Balto. (https://e621.net/post/show/1340379)

- Molly McAlister (sheep): A young MILF who has set her sights on Balto. (https://e621.net/post/show/1679956)

- Kina Jardine (draft horse): A female who's always on top of males she likes, and never lets them take over! She loves using her huge breasts to pleasure her men (titfucking their dicks, putting their heads between them, even making them suck on the nipples). Right now, she has her sights on Balto. (https://e621.net/post/show/1115006)

- Kirahvi (giraffe): A stripper with short red hair, thick, plump lips, huge breasts and a big ass. (https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/1a70a2ed-f139-4c9f-ae6...)

- Cunning Trickster (red fox): A mysterious vixen who wants to have Balto for herself (going as far as following him all the way from Alaska!). Has a very voluptuous body with GG-cup breasts.


Try to add long chapters and, please, NO VORE, WEIGHT GAIN, SHRINKING, etc!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192770-Balto-the-Cheating-Wolfdog