*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193070-TK-boarding-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2193070
A girl and her friends go through life in a boarding school that revolves around tickling.

A girl and her friends go through life in a boarding school that revolves around tickling.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
***Take 2, with not as long of a first chapter***

Every year, 250 girls are randomly selected to go to flower garden high school. A boarding school with all female students and staff, that's secluded from the rest of society in the center of a mysterious jungle. The only way to get to it is by plane, for the forest and its rivers is inhabited by strange creatures that have a habit to tickle its prey. Therefore, no one travels through this mysterious jungle.

Even so, in the center of this seemingly never ending jungle lies a very different boarding school, that uses tickling in more than a lot of their teaching methods. From punishments, to playfulness, to even tickling classes.

This year, a girl named Ally has been selected to go to Flower garden high school. A 5'3 latina girl with hair down to her shoulder level. She is informed to bring all of her clothes, for she won't be in uniform on weekend days. She gets packed and ready to go by August 31st. However, neither she or any of the other 249 girls know anything about this school.

***

Now for the boring part...rules

-This story is almost strictly F/F, I say almost because I want to allow you guys to write freely. I will allow M/F and maybe a little bit of F/M but those two are are highly discouraged. Absolutely NO M/M. But overall, its an all girls school with an all girls staff so i don't even know where you'd fit it in.

-Tickling interactions with plants and/or animals is also allowed.

-Nudity is allowed

-No killing off characters

-Just tickling or lick tickling

-Not too much sexual stuff...it should ultimately result in tickling

-Lots of tickling though, so yea have fun
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193070-TK-boarding-school