*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193502-Swapping-With-A-Catch
by Flxxds
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2193502
Trait swapping stories, but with a catch

Trait swapping stories, but with a catch

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A collection of trait swapping stories, where each type of swap/morph has some sort of catch to it. Each type will be described on it's respective page.


Swap/Morph Types:
- Body Part Swap: Can only swap one part per day. Clock resets at midnight. This includes swapping back.
- Body Swap: You can swap bodies with anybody, but only by making eye contact with them.
- Clothes Swap: Swap body parts by wearing somebodies clothes. If you don't change back within 4 hours, the change becomes permanent.


Characters:
Eric/Alice Williams: Our main character. Eric is the male character choice, Alice is the female character.
Common Traits: 18 years old; Senior in high school; Brown hair; Blue eyes; Gets along with everybody;
Eric: Average build; Medium length hair; Doesn't really belong to any groups at school; Calm personality;
Alice: Long hair; 34C Breasts; Is on the volleyball team; Has a nice ass; Fun personality;

Jacob Williams: The MC's younger brother. He is 16 years old and Jaime's fraternal twin brother. He has short brown hair and dark brown eyes. He is really into sports and has a very athletic build.

Jaime Williams: The MC's younger sister. She is 16 years old and Jacob's fraternal twin brother. She has shoulder length hair that she dyes a different color every few weeks. She hates sports and gets along with Eric more than Jacob because of that. Her eyes are blue. She has 32D breasts, and an hourglass figure.

Tom Williams: The MC's father. He's 39 years old, and works a lot. He is a very caring father and has a great relationship with his wife and kids.

Jenn Williams: The MC's mother. She's 38 years old, and began working again when the twins entered high school. She is very kind and would do anything for her children.

Anne Hendley: A senior in high school. She has been friends with Eric since they were in middle school, when they used to hang out a lot. They stopped hanging out as often when Anne began doing extra curricular activities her Sophomore year, leaving her with less time for a social life. However, she decided to take a break from all of that for her senior year. She has 32D breasts, and a very nice body from doing a lot of yoga. She's always had a crush on Eric.

Hannah Hendley: Anne's older sister. She is 20 years old. She spends a great portion of her time at the gym, and has a killer body because of it. Her boob size is unknown thus far, however they are larger than Anne's. Her ass and legs are perfectly toned, without being too muscular. She left school and will not talk about her reasons with anyone, however it is suspected that she was incredibly homesick.

Rules:
1. No single sentence chapters.
- This does not include chapters where it's only to give more options, such as with the first chapter.
- Please shoot for 1000 characters minimum, but it does not have to be exact.

2. Keep the characters/story consistent. I will edit small mistakes such as wrong names or character details that have already been established, but if a chapter goes against the entire story up to that point, I'm probably going to remove it.
3. Pay attention to spelling and grammar. Again, nobody is perfect, mistakes will happen. I know my grammar is not perfect. However, if I cant understand your chapter, I will remove it. There are tools online that can check grammar for you so there's no reason not to have decent grammar.

Notes:
         If you have an idea for another story type let me know. I'm happy to add another type of swap. The reason I'm not making it free game is to avoid repeating story ideas that have been done in other interactive. Even if your idea is the same as a previous one (body swap, part swap, clothes swap, etc.) As long as it has a different catch, I'm happy to add it.

         If you notice a mistake in one of your chapters, or want to add to it, feel free to message me with the change and I'm happy to add/edit it for you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193502-Swapping-With-A-Catch