*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new kind of trial
  2. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193633-Dead-by-Daylight-Fetish/cid/2938577-A-new-kind-of-trial
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2193633
Any fetish at all with dead by daylight characters
This choice: Grow/Shrink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A new kind of trial

    by: Carterrol
The entity have become restless in recent times as it seems that the emotions it could get has reached a stalemate. Killers continue to do their job in the most efficient way, but survivors are becoming a treat to its plans. Right now some of them are trying to fight the killers back (although futile some times), it seems that some of them have met new ways to neutralize the constant danger that means a trials, leaving no strong emotion to harvest on. Meanwhile, on the other spectrum, some survivors are loosing their sanity at a point that after releasing some intense emotion to feed on, they ultimately became a hollow shell, not even worthy of feeding on, leaving not other option than to trow them in the void, as they have already become useless to the entity. No matter what, the entity knows that to continue feeding and growing stronger, some drastic change must be done to balance the things: first thought was to enlarge the killer, enhance their physical strength and height, but it would eventually make the survivors lose hope more quickly or find a more efficient method of escaping the trials, even leading to the creation of something equally or more horrendous as the creation of the black lock was, so directly affecting the killers was something that couldn't be done. Maybe it could add more dangers to the trial, but right now the trials are very fragile to begin with, and even a simply change could lead to its downfall and eventually the end of the plan as the entity knew it.



No, the survivors are the problem, so something must be done to them, but what?: directly affecting their stamina or agility could lead to more issues, even affecting their auras was out of plan. No, there was something that could be done: going the same way as to the possible first solution to the killers, but doing the opposite, survivors would face a new challenge in the trials, not affecting directly the killers themselves or the enviroment. No, by shrinking them the horror and resolution would be stronger, even producing a large quantity of strong emotion it could feed from. The plan was set, but now the only thing that is missing is the subject to begin with. It couldn't be done to all the survivors right now without the correct info, and deciding who would probably leave to nothing, so to be the most fairly possible as it could be, this new curse was randomly sent to an unlucky victim (although it will cut their size, leaving them small to an insect or even more, it will grant them the stamina and durability enough to give a chance of success).



Meanwhile, not aware of the machinations of the evil goddess, you were in the campfire lost in your thoughts: some time ago, you were living a normal life, apparently knowing the difference between reality and fiction, until some dark evening some murky fog began to pour around you, and the next thing you knew, you were in a dense dark forest, being chased by some monstrosity. By some trial and (painful) errors, you have learned about the dangers that lurk the shadows, what to do to avoid and the function of this hellish trials, also thanks to some information provided by a discarded diary. You were interrupted from your thoughts as something strange began growing from the floor: a strange flower was beginning to grow, and in the same as it began with, it stopped. Fascinated by this, you approached it, and when you tried to touch it, something of what you could describe as a black claw emerged, pinching your finger until the flower was dead. Trying to get a logical explanation you began to feel really tired until you closed your eyes nad let the black mist consume you. And so, you were the "lucky" test subject of this new kind of trial. Now the question is, where did you ended the size of a gnat?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carterrol (UN: carterrol at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tallbigcal2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193633-Dead-by-Daylight-Fetish/cid/2938577-A-new-kind-of-trial