*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193762-The-Size-Project
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2193762
A size changing story. Not very original. Have fun though :)

A size changing story. Not very original. Have fun though :)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Summary: Ami was a typical food delivery girl living in 1985 Japan until one day she made a delivery that would change her life forever.
-------
Cast:
-------
Protagonist: Ami Okada (5'2")
Age: 19
Sex: Female
Appearance: A fair-skinned woman with long blue hair and deep blue eyes. Her work attire consists of a white short-sleeved button shirt with blue short-shorts and open-toed sandals, complete with a company apron.
Occupation: Fast Food (Delivery Girl)
Background: A high-school dropout who still lives at home and who's life's not really going anywhere. She got a job at 'Speed Delivery' to pay her rent at home and have some pocket change. Her dream is to eventually write her own manga one day. Her favorite manga is currently Fist of the North Star.

Name: Daisuke Uryuu (5'5")
Age: 21
Sex: Male
Appearance: Plain looking male with messy black hair and dark eyes. He's often seen wearing a typical school uniform as he attends college while also working at 'Speed Delivery'.
Occupation: Fast Food (Cashier)
Background: A college student looking to make it big as a doctor. What kind of doctor he won't say. To keep himself stable he got a job at 'Speed Delivery' and is considered the boss when the owner's away. He can also be quite Lazy at times. Plus he like to dish out orders to Ami when given the opportunity.

Name: Mr. Honda (5'9")
Age: 40
Sex: Male
Appearance: An older looking man with dark hair and grayish sides. He typically wears a white shirt and black pants, complete with a chefs hat and apron.
Occupation: Fast Food (Owner/Chef/Janitor)
Background: Speed Delivery is a business run by Mr. Honda's family since the 1930s. It's not the richest or biggest establishment but he's managed to keep the lights on. Currently he could only afford two employees so he does most of the work. The backbreaking labor keeps him in shape. He also occasionally brings the wife and kids to the workplace.

Name: Old Man Matou (5'11"}
Age: 80
Sex: Male
Appearance: An elderly man with crazy white hair and a long grey beard. His casual attire consists of a burgundy sweater overtop a long-sleeved button down shirt and khakis.
Occupation: Unemployed (Supposedly a some sort of inventor or professor)
Background: Not much is known about the old man except that he's crazy and lives alone. Rumor's have it that his wife left him ages ago and then he started spouting all sorts of nonsense. Most people either avoid him entirely or try pranking his house. No one knows he's working on a special project. (A size-changing device)
---------
Rules:
---------
1.Keep things consistent
2.Feel free to add your own OC's.
3.The size device can only 'shrink' or 'grow'
4.Have fun but don't get too crazy :)
5.Before I forget, Character death's are also allowed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193762-The-Size-Project