*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193837-Dan-and-Mabs-Fetish-Adventures
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Drakin
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2193837
Based on the webcomic Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures ( DMFA ) have fun and get sexy.

Based on the webcomic Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures ( DMFA ) have fun and get sexy.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
HOLD IT!

If you're just here to read that's fine, but if you plan on adding to this interactive you need to know the world and it's characters. Chances are you do if you searched and found this title, but all the same you should know what you're getting into.

This is the world of the online webcomic Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures.

http://www.missmab.com/

http://missmab.katbox.net/

Hit up the 'Demo. 101' in the first link for more details about the cast, races and the world. I'll try to give a rundown here.

The first thing to be aware of is in this world, the planet of Furrae, there are few truly evil individuals. Yes there are creatures that will kill tens of thousands, but it's not because of a blanket excuse of 'I'm evil'. Often times it because of longstanding grudges or a power struggle.

In the hierarchy of the world there are many types of sentient individuals. The two largest and broadest categories are Creatures and Beings. Beings are anthros with little to no magical power. They work normal jobs and live normal lives. Some with a bit of magical skill or capability join adventuring guilds to help others in need of help. We'll get to that in a sec.

The other group is Creatures, and they vary wildly. There are many sub-categories for Creatures, but all of them are magically based and are by-and-large, more powerful than Beings. Among the Creatures you have races like Angels, Demons, Cubi (succubi females and Incubi males), Dragons and so on. There's also the Undead race, but they're as harmless as any other group of beings and just as sentient.

Again, read all about this in the first link above.

The story takes place for the most part in the city state of Zinvth, which is owned an operated by the demon family with the surname Soulstealer. Kria Soulstealer is the current head of the family and manages the central company that oversees the well-being of the city. Everyone who's a citizen of Zinvith is under her protection, but being a demoness, she flaunts her power and has on occasion eaten a few beings on a whim. Though usually this has forced her to pay out large sums of money to family members as compensation.

The titular characters are Daniel Ti'Fiona, a feline adventurer with blue wings who, early in the comic, discovered he is in fact a Incubus inherited from his Succubus mother when he sprouted their signature 'second wings' from the top of his head. Dan's a little thick at times and slow to accept changes in his life, but he wants to do the right thing for the most part.

Mab meanwhile is a purple cat Fae. And Fae's are literally the most powerful beings in Furrae. Technically they're one of three of the most powerful races in any dimension. They exist in all realities simultaneously and have their own home realm they can retreat to. They can do anything with their magic but as such feel the need to extremely limit themselves. A Fae will set rules for any new world they visit, going so far as to change who they are each time they set foot in that world. In Mab's case, she removes most of her omniscient abilities to become a silly, goofy carefree individual who does whatever she thinks is fun.

There's lots more characters but again read about them above.

Given how the comic may change and dynamics alter here is the present set up:

READ THIS TO KNOW WHERE IN THE COMIC THIS IS SET!

At present Dan is spending one month a year at SAIA, the Succubi and Incubi Academy to learn how to use his powers. Fa'Lina is the headmistress of the academy and uses her power to protected it from all would-be attackers.

Lorenda works at Miss Kate's corset shop.

Jyrras has agreed to work with Biggs on his 'project'.

Alph Soulstealer and Regina are still in hiding, although Regina now has a job working for a fashion magazine.

Jyrras and Abel have just started 'dating' though neither knows anything about such relationships.

Technically Abel should be in the hospital after an attack by a dragon but I'm excluding that event so he can be a character in this story. Everything else up to the present comic of #1927 is what happened up until the events of this interactive.

And now for my usual rules:


#1 - Keep vore to a minimum.Demons and other races eat Beings but let's keep it to a minimum please. I have Vore listed as minimal because there are other more interesting ways of voring individuals that could be used. Either way, for whatever reason, voring does not kill characters here.

#3 - No short posts. Any post added must be a minimum of three paragraphs or approximately two hundred and fifty words. Which is not as hard as some might think. Longer posts will be greatly appreciated though. I'm not holding this one tight since sometimes just more choices are needed, but please at least try to make every chapter substantial even if it's just adding more choices. IE, if a character is browsing a shop trying to decide what magical item to buy, describe further browsing before giving more choices.

#4 – Give everyone an out. All chapters should have two options at the very least. Give everyone a chance to follow the story you want to see and a way to escape that path if they want.

#5 – Keep the flow. Everyone is entitled to interject their own ideas, however do not suddenly stop a story line for no reason to start a new one. So if there's a character given super powers, don't just suddenly strip them from him for some arbitrary reason and dump him somewhere to start your story. See rule 4. If everyone is given an 'out' then everyone will get the chance for the story they want.

#6 – Weight Gain, Inflation, Hyper, Macro, Micro, Transformation, Transgender, and much more is all viable here, but be respectful. If you don't see a type of change you want to do and there's no more room for the choice don't just butt in with your idea. I'll try and offer a number of options from the start but I can't do everything right off. Just try and be respectful and I'll help where I can.

#8 – Oviposition or egg-laying. Some furs like being expanded with hundreds of eggs, and I will allow this. However... All eggs laid must be infertile and not be destined to hatch into hundreds of babies. If having children is to be part of the story keep the number to a minimal amount no matter how many eggs are involved. Eggs or other pregnancies may produce clones or the like, but keep the number of actual infants to the barest minimum if at all.

#9 -- Nothing gross or disgusting. Sorry, but stuff like scat and 'watersports' is right out. I won't tolerate disgusting excretions all over the place. Basically if you can imagine it covering your whole body being sticky or slimy and it makes you feel ill then don't do it.

#10 – Lastly, have fun with this. This is a world to expand upon and grow huge with creative ideas. The rules above are guidelines rather than strict 'do not cross' guardrails for the most part. However, take note of each since anything falling into such categories may be removed if it is deemed inappropriate in one form or another. However, such actions will not happen without the author being told via on-site email and giving them a chance to correct their chapter. Any abuse or rude behavior, including mean spirited posting, will be removed without such notification though, so 'play nice'.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193837-Dan-and-Mabs-Fetish-Adventures