*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Isabelle, the mother
  2. Big Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194489-The-Magical-Body-swap-Stone/cid/2680702-Isabelle-the-mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2194489
Someone discovers a magic stone with the ability to exchange bodies
This choice: Isabelle, the mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Isabelle, the mother

    by: HappyJack
While everyone was choosing the room, Isabelle decided to walk around the house. All the rooms were huge.
When he arrived at the living room, he saw that there was a large fireplace, an armchair and some other things, but what caught his attention most was a thick wooden table in which there was something very strange.
There was a crystal cylinder, which contained a blue stone inside, with a yellow symbol shining in the center.
Isabelle was very curious and tried to take the cylinder, but when she was about to touch it, suddenly the cylinder evaporated and the stone fell into Isabelle's hands.
When Isabelle touched the stone, she began to hear a very serious voice.

"Greetings, I am the stone of Alacau, for those who do not know of my existence, they must know that they must use me with care, because I can cause chaos".

Isabelle was surprised, she still didn't believe what was happening.

"Whoever touches this stone will have the ability to move the souls of various living beings, just by thinking"
"In addition, you should know that if the user moves his soul to another body, the stone will travel with his soul"
"That means that I will conveniently appear in the hand of the new body."

"This isn't possible, how is it possible that something like this can exist?" Isabelle thought


What does Isabelle decide to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HappyJack (UN: mrdonferri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HappyJack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194489-The-Magical-Body-swap-Stone/cid/2680702-Isabelle-the-mother