*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196038-The-Locker-Room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2196038
A Giantess Foot Worship Story

A Giantess Foot Worship Story

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Alright so this is my first upload to this site and I hope to take the content I write here over to my deviantart page. This is a foot fetish story and there is lots of stink, sweat, and toe jam! Hope you all enjoy.

Setting:
We start in a girls locker room, directly after a basketball game, you are tiny and have been surviving for the past few months at a size of an inch tall. You’ve managed to get around and see a lot at that size, but you really wanted to see the basketball team while they changed.

Characters:

Breeaunna
Race: Black/Asian
Age: 17
Height: 5’6
Weight: 100 lbs
Shoe Size: 12
Hair: Brown, Short and Curly
Body: Skinny, lanky, with a flat chest
Glasses: Yes
Foot Stink Level: 10/10
Stinkiest Shoes: 4 year old Converse sneakers, 2 year old cross country shoes, and 5 year old flip flops
Personality: Breeaunna is an incredibly innocent and immature girl despite her age. This is due to the fact that she has been sheltered her entire life. She is extremely insecure about her body and feels that no one will ever love her. Whenever anyone brings up the topic of feet she gets incredibly shy due to her massive foot size. She doesn’t really care about the smell and often will wear the same pair of socks over and over, usually she wears no socks at all, not realizing how incredibly cheesy her feet smell later...much to the disgust of the rest of the girls in the locker room.

Alyssa
Race: Hispanic
Age: 17
Height: 5’4
Weight: 187 lbs
Shoe Size: 10
Hair: Black, Long and Curly
Body: Chunky, thick, with large breasts
Glasses: No
Foot Stink Level: 7/10
Stinkiest Shoes: 2 year old Vans sneakers, 2 year old Nike tennis shoes, and 1 year old Toms flats
Personality: Alyssa is a confident beautiful girl. She has a loving boyfriend who is loyal to the end and would do anything for her, as she would for him. She has a good amount of friends and is on the upper end of the popularity scale. She has pretty smelly feet and sometimes gets teased in the locker room about the vinegary odor, which she responds to by throwing her sweaty wet socks at their face.

Raquelle
Race: Black
Age: 17
Height: 6’2
Shoe Size: 11
Hair: Brown, Long and Curly
Body: Lean, thick, with medium sized breasts
Glasses: no
Foot Stink Level: 9/10
Stinkiest Shoes: 3 year old Birkenstock sandals, 2 year old Nike tennis shoes, and 4 year old Sperry slip ons
Personality: Raquelle is a tall, confident goddess who would love nothing more than to dominate someone beneath her large smelly feet. Her deepest fantasy is to duct tape her rancid Birkenstock’s around someone’s face and force them to lick the dirt, sweat and grime clean. Her feet are notorious for being some of the nastiest on the team, not to mention, if she forgets to change her socks

Jackie
Race: Hispanic
Age: 16
Height: 4’7
Shoe Size: 7
Hair: Black, Long and Straight
Body: Skinny, thick, with small breasts
Glasses: Yes
Foot Stink Level: 10/10
Stinkiest Shoes: 3 year old Basketball shoes, 2 year old Vans slip ons, and 1 year old sandals
Personality: Jackie is a rowdy girl with no filter. She says whatever is on her mind and doesn't care what anyone thinks. Due to this, she can come across as a little mean. She is one of the more popular girls, but is notorious for her stinky feet. She has, by far, the smelliest feet on the basketball team. The moment her shoes come off, the cheesy stench that fills the air is almost deadly. She claims it's because she never wears socks and if you look at the insoles of her basketball shoes, you'd believe it. The coach made a rule that the moment she took them off she has to put them in her gym bag...not that it makes much of a difference.

Nadja
Race: Hispanic
Age: 15
Height: 5’8
Shoe Size: 10
Hair: Black, Long and Straight
Body: Skinny, thick, with medium sized breasts
Glasses: No
Foot Stink Level: 9/10
Stinkiest Shoes: 2 year old Nike tennis shoes, 4 year old Converse sneakers, 3 year old Vans slip ons, and 3 year old Basketball shoes
Personality: Nadja is your all around athletic girl. She does it all, from cross country, to basketball, to volleyball. If you can name a sport, she has probably done it. She often has a hard time managing athletics and studying and often spends late nights trying to make up work. Because of this, her hygiene isn't the greatest, in fact, she once went a whole week wearing the same pair of socks because she blew off doing laundry to study for a test. By the end of the week a few of her teammates were vomiting when they got even the slightest whiff of her "biohazard" worthy gym socks. Needless to say, she ended up throwing those socks in the garbage. Rumor has it, that the government is using them to torture war criminals who won't give up information. Whether the rumors are true or not, it's safe to say that Nadja's foot odor is toxic.

Isabel
Race: Asian
Age: 18
Height: 5’5
Shoe Size: 8
Hair: Brown, Long and Curly
Body: Slightly Chunky, thick, with medium sized breasts
Glasses: No
Foot Stink Level: 9/10
Stinkiest Shoes: 3 year old Converse sneakers, 3 year old knock off tennis shoes, and 2 year old flats
Personality: Isabel is one of the prettiest girl's in school. She is a senior and one of the most popular kids in school. She has a loving boyfriend who is a soldier in the US Army and she loves him with all of her heart. Isabel also has some bad traits however, such as her emotional neediness but probably worse...her smelly feet. Her teammates are familiar with her cheesy foot funk and she once contaminated the bus when the team was on their way home from a game...for four hours. The bus ride was torture and no one could find the source of the humid sweaty stink until someone noticed Isabel had taken off her shoes and was letting her dirty bare feet breathe. When asked where her socks were, she simply said "The other team was talking shit about us, so I took off my socks and put them in their water cooler." And while the bus was celebrating that revenge, they were also suffering, due to her cheesy feet stinking up the bus.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196038-The-Locker-Room