*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196788-The-Girl-Next-Doors-Crush
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2196788
Can Sophie finally kiss her schoolgirl crush Jay? Not if he can help it!

Can Sophie finally kiss her schoolgirl crush Jay? Not if he can help it!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Introduction:

Jay is living the ideal high-school life. He's popular, athletic, and even getting pretty good at school, there's only one thing that's getting in the way. His super annoying neighbor Sophie! Whenever Jay saw Sophie, she was always chasing after him looking for a kiss. It was awful! It all started the day they first met, shortly after Sophie moved in. He had politely went over to their house to introduce himself and she had immediately darted in for a kiss. As it turns out Sophie was an intense believer in love first sight and the second she saw Jay she was completely infatuated. Ever since that first day she had been chasing after him every day before school. Luckily for Jay she hadn't caught him yet, but this story will describe of a fateful day where anything can happen.


Character Profiles:


Jay: 15 years old, short dirty blonde hair, 5'7 ft, 135 pounds, with a skinny athletic build. The last thing he wants in life is to spend time around Sophie his next door neighbor.

Sophie: 12 years old, messy red head, 5'2 ft, 90 pounds, very skinny build. She is completely infatuated with her next door neighbor Jay and her dream is for him to be her first kiss.

Melody: 16 years old, chestnut-reddish brown, 5'7 ft, 150 pounds, strong solid build. She is the older sister of Sophie and will do anything to make her little sister happy. She's a tomboy who want's to prove she's stronger than Jay.

Faith: 15 years old, blonde ponytail, very athletic, 5'8 ft, 125 pounds. Jay's best friend but she loves pranking him and teasing him about Sophie. She also likes to rub it in that she's taller than Jay and say that she's stronger because of this.

Becky: 11 years old, long black hair, Latina, 4'11, glasses, thin build but not athletic. Sophie was her first friend and due to this she's very devoted to her, but she's also got a crush on Jay.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196788-The-Girl-Next-Doors-Crush