*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197886-Small-Town-Experiments
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2197886
A girl in a small town finds herself embroiled in a tale of weight gain and mystery

A girl in a small town finds herself embroiled in a tale of weight gain and mystery

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Samantha was just a normal 16 year old girl. She had plenty of friends, got good grades in school, and was fairly athletic with a nice toned body. However, all of that changed when her father was told he had to relocate to the town of Bountiful for work. Not wanting to split the family up, Samantha was forced to move with her family to this small town, nestled deep in a forest, and leave her old life behind. It wouldn't take her long to discover that things were not as simple in such a secluded place as her life quickly begins to change. Now she must learn the secrets of the town and decide whether to fight it or succumb to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a story of weight gain and other fetishes, though please keep it appropriate for the rating. Please make sure that your chapters follow the story, and check them for grammatical errors before submitting them. Finally, have fun in exploring the small town of Bountiful!

EDIT (3/17/22) - I will no longer be contributing to this story, though will leave it up for others to add to if they desire. Look for my new stories that will be replacing these in the future.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197886-Small-Town-Experiments