*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female Version of Himself
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2198857-Jaune-Arcs-Transformation/cid/2706433-Female-Version-of-Himself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2198857
Jaune gets turned into a woman through a variety of situations.
This choice: Female Version of Himself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Female Version of Himself

    by: Writer101
There are multiple ways that Jaune could turn into a girl. There are only a few.

A Strange Object - He could have encountered a strange object that transformed him into a girl. Whether he encountered it on his own, or perhaps someone like Cinder and her team, or even Jaune's own family set him up to find it.

His True Self - Unlocking his aura had a surprising effect on him. During his time in initiation or not long after his body starts to go through some changes.

Cardin's Revenge - After the events of the Emerald Forest, Cardin had done nothing to Jaune and his friends, the leader of Team JNPR thinking that he finally learned his lesson, but in reality, he was biding his time as he waited for the perfect means of getting his revenge on the blonde for messing with him, and making it so that the Arc would do whatever he wanted.

Yang's fellow Partygoer - Yang wants to go out and have some fun out on the town, but sadly none of her friends are up for her kind of fun. She decides that Jaune could be fun to party with, with a few adjustments of course. Whether she decides to change him back or are there some unexpected consequences that remains to be seen.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A strange object

2. His true self

*Noteb*
3. Cardin's Revenge

4. Yang's Fellow Partygoer

5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Writer101 (UN: writer202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer101 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2198857-Jaune-Arcs-Transformation/cid/2706433-Female-Version-of-Himself