*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199750-The-dictaphone---Encyclopedia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2199750
Everything you need to know about the popular fetish interactive story by Wokod.

Everything you need to know about the popular fetish interactive story by Wokod.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page to news and updates here ----> News and updates info  
------------------------------------------------------------------------


This interactive story is not a story.
This interactive story intends to be a collection of data around the interactive story "The dictaphone" available here on writing.com
at this address : https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone

Created in 2012 by Wokod, and still getting frequent updates to this day, "The dictaphone" is an erotic and fetish interactive story narrating the stories of characters who, one day, come upon a mysterious object in the shape of a dictaphone that makes everything it records becoming true.

The characters realized quite quickly the both amazing and terrifying power of this mysterious Dictaphone as it allows them to not only change themselves and their lives, but also the very fabric of Reality itself, both past, present and future.

The ensues, for the involved characters, the realization of any of their wildest and craziest dreams and fantasy...

...

"The dictaphone" is the most plentiful erotic interactive story of the website, with more than 5700 chapters by the time this encyclopedia has started.

That's why after a little discussion with Wokod, author and creator of "The dictaphone", I decided to create this encyclopedia, which will sort informations about the story's characters, the many storylines, the written chapters and the available fetish there, to help people who want to get easier access to these informations in the extremely vast universe of this interactive story.

To achieve this, I'll offer you to get access to different aspects of the whole "The dictaphone" interactive story and its content, like informations on all the characters or to get access to list of chapters featuring particular kinks and fetish (for example).

Considering the massive quantity of data to collect, this encyclopedia will surely not contains everything that it should, particularly on its early age.
I plan to provide a system, using the "add chapter" here, to allow anybody to make suggestion about a new entry on this Encyclopedia.


I hope this item will be helpful to anyone seeking informations, whether you're an active author of "The dictaphone" or just a fan reader.


Thanks to you all ! *Wink*


~ LeFrenchFox ~
Artist, author and fan of "The dictaphone"




[IMPORTANT NOTE: This encyclopedia is a project on the long run and will be constantly a WORK IN PROGRESS little Bible of "The dictaphone". Which means it might be lacking many entry or information. Gathering every data on "The dictaphone" and its more than 5000 chapters is a long and partially manual process and not easy goal. So be aware that this encyclopedia might not be considered as a 100% correct or reliable source]
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199750-The-dictaphone---Encyclopedia