*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who was spared...?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201681-A-shrunken-world/cid/2724262-Who-was-spared
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Gaturm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2201681
On that fateful day, everybody shrinks... except...!
Chapter #1

Who was spared...?

    by: Gaturm
In the middle of the night, a bright flash suddenly engulfed the world and everybody on earth shrunk down to mere inches.
Now, they are desperately trying to adapt to this new, gargantuan world. But it has only been hours - most people cower in their homes, waiting for salvation. Some are convinced, that this is a dream and they only have to wait until they wake up to their normal lives. Some haven't even noticed, still sleeping in their beds, oblivious to their new lifes. And only very few have ventured out to find help. Somewhere out there had to be someone still at their original size. Someone, who could help.

And they are right. Someone has only just woken up - completely their normal self. The only strange thing they note, as they get ready for the day, is the extraordinary quiet street. Normally, the noise of cars and trucks going by wakes them up way earlier.
Washing their face is the last thing they do before they dress themsleves, ready to tackle their work. A final look in the mirror shows:


July Hall:
July is a college student, studying english literature. Despite the stuffy subject, she has always been known as a party girl, much to the chagrin of her roommates. Even more annoying to them were her constant dates which she always brought home for a night or two - quickly forgetting most of them. It was easy for her. She had looks most other girls would kill for. Long, blond hair falls down towards her slim waist, and her shirts always look a little too tight for her chest.
July is outgoing and friendly, though she does have a knack for drunken mischief. She likes pranking her roommates or even introducing herself to new people with one.

Nadja Price:
Nadja is a friendly, but shy woman. She has always been known to be kind of a nerd, something that her shelf full of comicbooks doesn't exactly disprove. While other people go out, she likes to stay in with her computer or watch the latest blockbuster. Which is a shame - cause she would be a hit with the men. Her butt seems to have a magnetizing power, drawing looks everywhere she goes.
Though she might seem kind of aloof and beyond reproach, the people close to her know better. Nadja is probably the kindest woman you could ever meet. She's always ready to help someone out. She loves to take care of pets - which is why she studied to become a veterinarian.

Lee June:
During the day, Lee works customer service for a tech company. Of course, she hates the job, just barely less than the callers. But recently, she has found a profitable way to relieve some stress. To supplement her income, she streams very adult material of herself to a camsite. In only a short amount of time, she has become one of the most viewed streamers on the site - not least because of her enormous curves. Her breasts are gigantic, as is her butt. She gets daily messages from 'fans', begging her to smother them. She quite likes the attention.
Despite her occupation, she is mostly a reserved and quiet woman, and very helpful once you get to know her. Though the stress of her dayjob is getting to her. And the usual relief isn't quite cutting it, anymore...

Roxanne Watkins:
Roxanne is a rich girl. THE rich girl. Her parents passed away a while ago - not that she cared much - leaving her with the wealth of multiple generations, all for herself. She never had to work a day in her life. But despite the stereotype, she was smarter than anyone else in her class. She coasted through school and then through college, getting a degree in physics and mathematics without much difficulty. Not in need for a job, she spends her days either at her enormous townhouse or one of her many apartments, scattered throughout the worlds largest cities.
Sadly it seems like her wealth has replaced her empathy. She barely related to any of her classmates, viewing them as beneath her. Sometimes, she was outright cruel if she wasn't left alone. Not even boys interested her all that much - though she wasn't lacking attention on their part. She simply didn't want someone talking back at her...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gaturm (UN: garth11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaturm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201681-A-shrunken-world/cid/2724262-Who-was-spared