*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2741066-She-meets-Gwendolyn-Goddess-of-Beauty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: She meets Gwendolyn, Goddess of Beauty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She meets Gwendolyn, Goddess of Beauty

    by: Nevelon
The next thing Emma knew she was floating in some kind of void. All around her was complete darkness. the sporty girl panicked and flailed wildly as she tried to grab onto anything.

She let out a surprised grunt when she actually did hit something. Countless stars sparked into existence and lit up the the limbo she found herself in.

"Do not be afraid." a melodious voice from behind her said.

Emma turned to look at the speaker and her jaw dropped in awe. A woman, fairly taller than her, stood there. Her skin was white and unblemished as fresh laid snow. Golden locks flowed from her head and framed her lovely face. Eyes as deep blue as the sea returned her stare as cherry red lips smiled kindly. An elegant dress hugged the woman's curvy figure but exposed little skin, for it didn't need to as she was already so captivating.

"I am Gwendolyn." the woman, no, goddess introduced herself. "My world is in peril. We will soon be in need of a savior. I have summoned you here because of the determination in your heart. I feel one such as you will be able to bring my people the salvation they need. I beseech thee, Emma. Will thou be the hero my world needs?"

The athletic brunette nodded dumbly, completely enthralled by the personification of beauty before her. Her heart threatened to burst from her chest as joy filled Gwendolyn's lovely face.

Another golden glow began to surround her before Emma was whisked away to Gwendolyn's world.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Emma arrives in a temple

*Noteb*
2. Emma wake up in an inn

*Noteb*
3. Emma is lost in a forest

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2741066-She-meets-Gwendolyn-Goddess-of-Beauty