*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2732060-She-is-faced-with-a-challenge-to-prove-her-wort
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: She is faced with a challenge to prove her worthiness  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She is faced with a challenge to prove her wort...

    by: HikerAngel
Emma woke up in a cage. She rose to her feet and looked around.

She was in some sort of dungeon, with dank stone walls and a dozen or so cages. Most of the cages were empty, but there was one other prisoner in a cage. She was a pretty Latina that looked to be about Emma’s age. She wore a crop top and skinny jeans, displaying a toned stomach. Her eyes slowly opened.

“What… is… going… on?” the girl said slowly, groggily. She began to rise to her feet.

“I wish I knew,” Emma said. “I was at home, then there was a flash. Next thing I knew, I was waking up here.”

“Same here, pretty much,” the girl said. “I’m Qinx.”

“Nice to meet you, Qinx. I’m Emma.”

A loud boom thundered through the dungeon from somewhere above.

“What was that?” Qinx asked, looking up at the ceiling as if to be sure that it wasn’t going to collapse on them.

“Doesn’t sound good,” said Emma, ominously.

The girls strained to hear anything else from above, but they could hear nothing.

Suddenly, another girl about their age burst into the room. A set of keys jingled in one hand, a long sword and a shorter sword in the other, held under her arm. She unlocked Emma’s door, then Qinx’s.

Emma and Qinx, not knowing what to make of this turn of events stood in their cages, unsure if they should get out in the presence of the armed girl.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s go!” the strange girl said.

Emma and Qinx looked at one another, then pushed their cell doors open. They walked over to the new girl.

The girl tossed Emma the long blade, hilt first. Then, she handed the shorter blade to Qinx. Emma could see Qinx’s expression as she debated whether to draw the blade against the girl, but she seemed to decide against it.

“Who are you?” Emma asked the new girl.

“I’m Irene, of course,” came the reply, as if Emma should already know this information. “Now let’s get going. We don’t have much time.”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The challenge continues

*Noteb*
2. The Goddess of Beauty appears

*Noteb*
3. Something completely unexpected happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2732060-She-is-faced-with-a-challenge-to-prove-her-wort