*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. High School RPG IRL
  2. More options!
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2732508-High-School-RPG-IRL
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: High School RPG IRL  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

High School RPG IRL

    by: HikerAngel
Author's note: Since I have received feedback from a couple of people that I'm poor at providing numeric measurements in my stories (a fair criticism), and since one or two people have messaged me role-playing ideas, it gave me the notion of building a whole story around numeric measurements and roleplaying. I hope you like it! :)

Rachel, Amanda, Peggy, John, and Jerry were gathered around the table for their weekly game of Delves and Drakes.

"Okay, everyone, we decided we're going to roll new characters and start a new campaign this week, right?" John asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm going to be a fighter," said Rachel.

"You're always a fighter!" said Amanda. "I'm going to be a bard this time."

"I'm going to be a blacksmith!" said Jerry.

"There is no blacksmith class, Jer," said John.

"Yeah, cause there are just magic swords lying around everywhere anyway, I guess." Jerry sighed. "Okay, I'll be a barbarian."

"You're always a barbarian too!" said Amanda.

"That's because I can't be a freaking blacksmith!" Jerry shot back.

"How about you, Peggy?" asked John.

"I'm going to be a wizard," said Peggy. "I know what you're about to say, Amanda, but since you're not being a wizard this time, someone has to be. We can't have a party without magic."

"Alright," said John. "Let's roll."

At that moment, lightning crackled violently, and the power went out.

"Man, that seemed close! My hair is standing up!" said Amanda. Her hair was floating above her shoulders from the static electricity.

"That was awesome!" exclaimed Jerry.

The group found candles to light the table, deciding to continue the game while they waited for the power to come back on. The lighting gave the game an eerie feel.

"Um, guys, look at our character sheets. They have our real names on them," said Peggy.

Sure enough, their character sheets had their names in glowing blue text. Not only that, but their stats were filled in as well. The group compared sheets, finding that the numbers were fairly realistic as to their relative strengths, weaknesses, and skills.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2732508-High-School-RPG-IRL