*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More choices!
  2. More options!
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2732498-More-choices
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: More choices!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More choices!

    by: HikerAngel
CHOICE 1: THE CHESSBOARD
Natalia moves in with her grandparents to help them clean and prep their house for sale during the summer before her first semester at college begins.

Characters:
- Natalia: An 18-year-old brown-haired girl just graduated high school and ready to attend college at the University of Illinois in Champagne in the fall. She is adventurous and willing to try anything, and she has a habit of tucking her hair behind her ear.
- Rei: Natalia's Asian friend, beautiful. Also graduated high school and ready to attend Northwestern University in the fall.

While she is cleaning out the attic, she finds a chessboard. She moves one of the white pieces on a whim. The next morning, she goes back into the attic and notices that an opposing black piece has been moved...


CHOICE 2: CLOTHES MAKE THE WOMAN (First person)
A girl is given a beautiful new dress. It comes with both a blessing and a curse...


CHOICE 3: THE DREAMER (First person)
A man has a dream that he can beautify women. But is it only a dream...?


CHOICE 4: BAD GIRL (First person, present tense)
A girl made a deal with a demon. It has consequences...


CHOICE 5: More Options
Still more stories! :)

You have the following choices:

1. The Chessboard

2. Clothes Make the Woman

3. The Dreamer

4. Bad Girl

5. More Options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2732498-More-choices