*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2783333-Walt-drives-to-Rachels-place
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: Walt drives to Rachel's place  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

Walt drives to Rachel's place

    by: HikerAngel
I pulled up in front of Rachel’s place and buzzed her door.

“Hello?” came a groggy voice. I sincerely hoped I hadn’t woken her.

“Um, hi, Rachel. It’s Walt. Could I come up?”

“Walt? Sure!” she said, her voice clearly perking up. I smiled. Rachel was awesome.

“What a pleasant surprise on a wonderful Saturday morning!” she said, beaming as she opened her door, dressed in just an oversized t-shirt. Her legs, bare to upper thigh, look absolutely amazing. Her face looked positively radiant too with that gorgeous smile on her lips. I walked right in and hugged her.

“I’m so glad to see you, Rachel,” I said, then released the hug to hold her shoulders. “I have something to tell you. I think I know why my dreams have been changing reality. Kinda, anyway.”

“Really?” she looked at me expectantly.

“Yeah, it’s Leah’s sister Veronica. She did something to me. She said that she ‘made me the dreamer.’ Of course, I’m not really sure whether she said that to me in reality or in a dream. I’m not even entirely sure that it matters anymore. I just…” I rambled before trailing off. I wasn’t sure what to say next. I wasn’t sure what to do next.

“Wait! What? Leah’s sister? Veronica? Who exactly are we talking about here?”

That’s right! Here I was talking to Rachel about people she didn’t even know! I was just so rattled by all of this. As I gathered my thoughts, I caught a scent that seemed familiar. It smelled of flowers and vanilla and all sorts of pleasant…

HOLY FUCK!

Veronica! That was her scent. I let go of Rachel and whirled just in time to see Veronica saunter through the open door to Rachel’s apartment. Stupid! In my unsettled eagerness to see Rachel, I hadn’t even closed it.

As my eyes revealed Veronica’s new appearance to me, I felt a click as my jaw muscles involuntarily went limp and gravity swung it open unresisted. She was divine, an absolute fucking goddess.

Her dazzling eyes shifted between Rachel and me, and to my surprise, she strolled right up to the shocked, t-shirt-clad girl and kissed her deeply, amused eyes finding mine. What the hell was she doing?

Why had I involved Rachel in all of this? She actually seemed to be kissing Veronica back! Was Veronica so spellbindingly sexy that no one could resist her? I knew I wouldn’t be able to. My knees were weak from her scent alone.

I felt my cock rising and turning to iron Rachel seemed to lose herself in Veronica’s succulent lips.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2783333-Walt-drives-to-Rachels-place