*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Boss summons a demon
  2. Bad Girl
  3. More choices!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2743635-Boss-summons-a-demon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: Boss summons a demon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Boss summons a demon

    by: HikerAngel
My boss pulls open the trap door in the floor. A musty smell wafts up. Fear wells up with it. I try to control my expression.

“You really should get some new clothes, you know,” said my boss as he starts down the 2x4s that function as a ladder to the basement. “When is the last time you wore something other than black?”

“Just this side of never, boss. I’m allergic to pink.”

“Ah yes, pink. Pink would look nice on you. I’ve heard that there are other colors as well. A whole rainbow of them, in fact,” the boss says, words bathed in sarcasm.

“Fuck colors. I like black,” I say.

“My, my. Language, my dear. You may find that in your new assignment, more variety is required. I’m merely preparing you for that fact,” boss says, pleased that he got under my skin even slightly.

I begin to descend the stairs after him. I notice my hand trembling as I grip the ladder. I breathe. In through the nose, out through the mouth. It doesn’t help.

My boots land on hard concrete as I jump off the final steps of the ladder. My whole body is trembling now.

The boss seems perfectly at ease. I don’t know how he does it.

He walks over to the pentagram and sprinkles the ashes. Flames erupt. I turn away. Then, I sense him. I feel the power, anticipate the pain. My bones ache as I await it.

I look up. It’s not who I’m expecting. It is a different demon this time. He is beautiful. Not handsome. Beautiful. His gaze freezes me, and my nipples harden as fear and desire mix in a strange juxtaposition of emotions. I’m trembling now for different reasons. I don’t want to admit to myself, but I want him to kiss me. Hell, I want him to fuck me.

“Well, what have we here?” the new demon says. Demons never give their names. Their names have power over them, boss told me once. That’s how he calls them, I think. I decide to give this one a name. How about Roy? Roy McThunderdick. I look at his large penis, feeling laughter welling within me, but I surpress it. Laughing at a demon would not go well for me. It dulls the fear for the moment, though. A slight smile leaks out to my face.

The demon—Roy--cocks his head. “Not even scared is she? She’s smiling and trembling.”

“But I can sense the reason for her tremble. It is not fear, it is lust.”

My smile disappears. Oh, fuck no! My fear is back, with a vengeance.

“Relax, young one. I do not do… that. Do I appear as if I need to?” he gives a dazzling smile. My arousal jumps to new heights with his smile and his masculine scent, which I am beginning now to smell. He seems to know what I am thinking or, at least, feeling. I am beginning to feel moisture between my legs. Thank the maker, I think.

“She won’t do at all,” he turns to my boss.

“My lord, she won’t do as she is, but I have heard that your kind can… how should I put this… make alterations,” my boss replies.

“Ah yes, that would be interesting, wouldn’t it?” The demon begins to walk around me. I feel the hairs on my arms rise as his gaze washes over me from behind.

“Very interesting indeed,” he says as if considering. I wish I knew what they meant, but I stay silent.

His delicious smell intensifies. I’m dripping now. I want him so badly I can barely stand. What is this demon?

“She has some willpower, doesn’t she?” Roy says.

“You could say that,” my boss acknowledges.

“Very well, it shall be as you suggest,” the demon says. His smell seems to instantly fade, and I am able to remain standing.

My boss hands Roy a knife. He flicks it across his finger. Blood wells up. Roy walks over to me and holds his finger in front of me.

“Drink it up, girl,” he says.

I do not want to do this. I really do not want to do this. But I know I have no choice. I look up at him. I know my eyes are expressing fear, disgust. I don’t care.

I place my lips around his finger, and I drink.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The changes are immediate

*Noteb*
2. The changes are slow

*Noteb*
3. The changes are unexpected

*Noteb*
4. Nothing happens... for now

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2743635-Boss-summons-a-demon