*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Emily
  2. Characters and Setup
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203788-The-Burgeoning-Book/cid/2736845-Emily
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2203788
Nondescript high school girls growing larger and more beautiful than those who taunt them
This choice: Emily  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Emily

    by: HikerAngel
As Emily walked home with the book in her backpack on Sunday afternoon, she thought about the start of cheer camp the following day with dread. The girls were always so nasty to her, especially Carly. Carly was only 5’1”, the second-shortest girl on the squad. Emily supposed that Carly was happy to have someone else even smaller to make her feel better about herself. Carly was a cute girl, with red hair and a splash of light freckles. Some of the girls, like Jamie, Amanda, and Rachel were much taller and bustier than Carly, but Emily would be happy even to match Carly’s 5’1” height and A-cup breasts.

As Emily got to her room, she looked at posters of the most beautiful pop stars and actresses on her wall and sighed enviously. What I wouldn’t do to have even a fraction of their beauty… she thought. She took the book out of her backpack and set it on the desk in her room. If I can’t become more beautiful, at least I can read about girls who do, she thought.

Emily heard her mom’s voice from downstairs and ran down the stairs for dinner. Emily’s 5’4” pretty sister Emma arrived at the table just as she did. Emma used one of her large, sexy hips to bump Emily to the side, sending her sprawling to the ground. “Oops! Sorry about that, squirt! I guess my hips are just getting really wide. This hourglass figure of mine has just grown so much,” Emily’s sister said with a smug grin.

Emily rose from the ground fuming. Her sister was already far bigger and more developed than she was. Did she have to rub it in at every opportunity?!?

Her mom and dad arrived at the table, and her mom served each of them a helping of spaghetti. Emma stole a meatball from Emily’s plate and gobbled it down. “Emma, you thief!” objected Emily too late to stop her.

“Like you need it, squirt!” said Emma. “What do you weigh… 60 pounds?”

“Girls, don’t quarrel,” said their mother. Emma promptly kicked Emily under the table, leaving a bruise on the smaller girl’s shin.

***

The following day, Emily woke up at 6:00 AM and put on the sports bra and leggings that all of the girls at cheer camp would wear. She looked in the mirror. She was so flat that the AA sports bra didn’t look like it was containing anything. Her stomach was flat but shapeless and undefined. Her stick-like legs made even the lycra fabric of the athletic leggings look loose and baggy. She steeled herself for the mockery that was to come as she looked in the mirror. Why couldn’t she have even half of the curves that her older, sexier sister had. Her sister’s hips and shapely legs filled out an outfit like this Emma’s B-cups made a sports bra look great!

Emily blew out a frustrated breath, packed a water bottle and put on a jacket. Her mom drove her to cheer camp at the school. The football team was practicing at the stadium, whistles and yelling coming from that direction. The cheer team was assembling in the soccer field, so Emily hopped out of the car and jogged over to meet them.

As Emily approached the other girls, she felt a surge of envy. Rachel was a pretty 5’4” brunette with B-cup breasts and a build similar to her sister’s. Jamie was more athletic, with a defined stomach under her sports bra, and long legs that brought her to 5’6”. Her chest wasn’t huge, but it was larger than Rachel’s. Amanda, the captain of the squad looked like a model. Long blond hair, D-cup breasts, a slim, leggy 5’8” build, she was what Emily always wished she looked like.

As Emily admired the sexy forms of the other cheerleaders, she felt ashamed as she unzipped her jacket to show her shapeless, tiny body. Carly ran up behind her and knocked her down.

“Sorry—you’re so skinny I didn’t even see you standing there, 2D Emily!” Carly said, with a cruel smile.

“2D Emily” was the nickname Carly had given her, apparently thinking the reference to a two-dimensional surface clever.

“Did you actually lose weight over the summer, 2D? I wouldn’t have thought that possible. You’re boobs look almost concave!” The other girls began to laugh along with Carly.

Emily fumed. God, how she wished her body would just grow!

By the end of the day, Emily had worn out her frail body practicing the cheers, jumps, and throws. She hadn’t even been able to do more than one burpee as the other girls each did thirty. When her mom picked her up and asked how the first day of camp had been, she lied and said that it had been great! Her mom had smiled at her and told her about Emma’s first day of cheer camp when she had been promoted to varsity immediately. Just what I wanted to hear… how another girl is better than me, yet again! thought Emily.

When she got to her room, she shut the door and cried quietly. After a few moments, she looked up and spotted the book she had purchased yesterday. She remembered the stories that she had quickly skimmed in the shop and felt a surge of emotion. She definitely felt like reading a story that might give her some hope! She opened the book, her face lit by the faint golden glow of its pages, and began to read.

You have the following choices:

1. Emily reads the first story

*Noteb*
2. Kat comes over

*Noteb*
3. Maria comes over

*Noteb*
4. Jessica comes over

*Noteb*
5. Emma finds Emily reading the book

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203788-The-Burgeoning-Book/cid/2736845-Emily