*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning the Beginning of Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204614-Weight-Gain-in-Monster-City-USA/cid/2741433-Beginning-the-Beginning-of-Beginnings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2204614
Fatten up sexy monster girls, boys and others in many interesting locales!
Chapter #1

Beginning the Beginning of Beginnings

    by: Akathatguy
Welcome to Monster City, U.S.A.! Adventure is just around the corner, but first you need to pick a place to start it! You can obviously roam around once you begin, but the beginning needs to have begun first! Don’t think about it…

Arcana High!
Not everyone who comes to Monster City has had the chance to get a quality education, thankfully there’s Arcana High! Any monster of any age can attend! (How convenient for this story’s 18 and up only rule.) What do you mean this sounds like Monster Prom? Do you want to get sent to the Room of No Return? Then shut up and study.

Cryptids Inc. HQ!
In any city, there’s always at least one corporate empire that owns pretty much everything. In Monster City, that’s Cryptids Inc.! What do they do? No-one knows! Many young monsters with bright, promising futures have resigned to working Cryptids Inc. forever after having their spirits crushed and their souls stolen! Oh, also, be careful not to get chewed up by the boss (I know what I said)!

Monster Mall!
What are you going to do with the money you make working your job at Cryptids Inc.? Why, you spend it at Monster Mall (a subsidiary of Cryptids Inc.), of course! It’s absolutely teaming with mall rats, and monsters who spend all their time there! Ah, so many goods and services, so little time…

The Wilds!
Some monsters just can’t handle the pressures on modern life… and that’s totally cool, because they can go live in the Wilds! Hunt your own food! Sleep in a swamp! Live your best life as a feral beast, you funky little monster!

That’s not all! Look around, there’s always something new to explore in Monster City, U.S.A.!

You have the following choices:

1. Arcana High!

2. Cryptids Inc. HQ!

*Noteb*
3. Monster Mall!

*Noteb*
4. The Wilds!

*Noteb*
5. Explore Monster City!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204614-Weight-Gain-in-Monster-City-USA/cid/2741433-Beginning-the-Beginning-of-Beginnings