*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.

A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
[Originally created by superdude9]

You are Samuel Reynolds, a 22-year-old guy, who have just recently finished your online college courses, and received a degree in Education. You are an incredibly brilliant guy with knowledge on almost every topic imaginable. Seeking to put your skills to good use, you placed advertisements in the local paper for your own private tutoring business. Sadly, you got no hits. Swallowing your fear, you placed your ads on the world wide web, and your inbox quickly became flooded with requests from people seeking tutoring help. Strangely, nearly all of the requests were from females.

However, the reason behind your trepidation and fear is because you are not like normal human beings. You were miraculously born at just under half an inch tall, and have since grown to barely over one-inch tall. Your incredibly diminutive size places you at a huge disadvantage when it comes to the rest of the world, which is why you completed all of his schooling online, and have rarely left your house. Alongside this, you have absolutely horrible luck. It's as if fate itself is constantly screwing you over at every turn.

Your body also has the unique consistency of squishy gum. If someone were to step on you, you would simply flatten out like a cartoon character, and be left looking like a sticker on the ground. After a few moments, your body's regenerative properties would kick into action, and your body would reforms back to normal. You can be squashed, stretched, and molded, usually with no long-term repercussions. You can also go for hours and hours at a time without oxygen, food, or water. These skills have been vital in helping you survive 22 long, arduous years.

With the beginning of your private tutoring business, you are about to step out onto a brand new, frightening, and potentially dangerous stage. But...really? How bad could a little bit of tutoring be?

Probably pretty bad, because you forgot to mention on your advertisement that you're only one-inch tall!

Also, to be clear: This isn't just a story about tutoring. Samuel's whole life is one crazy incident after another. Tutoring is just the backdrop to this narrative. The world is a much bigger place!

Characters

Samuel Reynolds (You) - The main character of the story. You are just about one-inch tall (maybe a little taller), with tan skin, brown eyes, and brown hair. You have an average build, as you try to get a bit of exercise everyday. Mostly, you spend your time reading and studying, enhancing your already knowledge-stuffed brain. You haven't been outside much, because of the dangers the world possess to someone like you. However, your adventurous spirit and desire to explore has been growing lately. You're also a little bit of a pervert, but only because you've barely had any female contact outside of your family.

Shannon Reynolds - Your mother. She is a 38 year old woman. She towers above you at nearly six feet tall, with long and flowing blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and smooth tanned skin. She is the textbook definition of a MILF, and has a body that most females would die for. Her massive breasts, wide hips, large ass, and thick thighs form the perfect hourglass figure. With her amazing body, Shannon has been a famous swimsuit and underwear model for the past fifteen years, with no sign of stopping. She loves and cares for you dearly. However, she is the most inattentive, forgetful, and ditzy person you've ever met. She's often more harm to you than good. She's also away from home frequently, participating in photoshoots and fashion shows.

Stacy Reynolds - Your younger sister. She is a 21 year old girl. She is also pretty tall, standing in at about 5' 10". She has long, straight brown hair and brown eyes, similar to you. Her skin is also the same shade of tan that runs in your family. Even though you're older than her, Stacy has looked out for you and taken care of you ever since she was a toddler. She's never done a single thing to harm you (intentionally, at least). She's nice to a fault, but not without a sense of humor. She attends the local college several days a week, and is studying to be psychologist. She's also taken after your mom in the physical department, boasting a rather curvaceous body that often turns heads. Wears stylish, black glasses. Stacy is also a lesbian, though this fact causes her a lot of embarrassment, and she tends to keep her feelings bottled up inside.

RULES

This story is written in the second person (you, your), with the reader playing the role of Samuel. As such, all chapters should be written from his perspective.

Samuel can only be killed if his squishy body is literally ripped in half. Other than that, no amount of squashing, stretching, molding, (etc.) can kill him.

Please don't involve any male characters in this story. You can allude to them, but I really don't want to see them take an active part in Samuel's misadventures.

Please check your chapters for proper spelling and grammar. I would also really appreciate it if your chapters were at least a few paragraphs long. We don't need this story to be cluttered with one sentence bridge chapters.

On the subject of bridge chapters, try not to overuse them. I will be doing my best to limit the amount of bridge chapters in this story. I don't want endless chapters filled with choice after choice, and then no one fills them in anyway.

Lastly, please keep the characters consistent. I don't want nice and caring Stacy to suddenly try to kill Samuel in one chapter, or have Shannon gain the intelligence of a rocket scientist in another chapter. Follow the canon.

I'm sorry if this was long winded. I just want this story to be great, and for everyone to have fun both writing and reading. Now that you've reached the bottom of the page, you can go ahead and click the button, and enjoy the story!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload