*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206985-the-military-base-of-education
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2206985
men big muscular

men big muscular

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
French version (all chapters following its mandatory written in French) "premier chapitre (version français)

Presentation

Quentin: that's you! You are a gay man, brimming with fetishes, pudgy but arrogant. You have committed some crime, for which they've sent you into Hell - or, more accurately, the MRDD base. https://urlz.fr/7DQs

MRDD base (Muscular Research and Development Division): this military base is unique. A seething mass of soldiers and cadets, super-soldiers, and civilians who are finally receiving their first real state education, this facility has a 100% success rate: if you don't succeed, you don't leave. Nobody to date has escaped the facility: the base is far offshore, surrounded by (of all things) sharks, and the only way to get in or out is by helicopter (whether civilian police, or military). In this base, you are the only fatty; all the others are stacked, each in their own unique way with a different kind of strength. The stars of the show, if we may permit ourselves this indulgence, are the super-soldiers: solid walls, even fortresses of pure hard muscle, endowed with obscene strength. In this base, everything is permitted in the name of "education" - humiliation and punishment alike.

The cadet: looks like a soldier, but is not yet a soldier, the facility is moulding him into a greater being. He will not give any orders or mete out any punishments unless on the orders of a trained, grown soldier. As the lowest of the low, he is not permitted to shower, nor to take off his uniform (army boots included) without orders.

The soldier: trainer of those in the facility (you and the cadets alike), apt to use you as the example for the class when training his students. A supervisor of the facility, but he is very ready to turn a blind eye if others choose to "educate" you.

The super-soldier: a special soldier unit, hugely muscled and inhumanly tall, a true giant, sometimes taken for a god. A mere mortal, drawn up to his full height, might be the size of one of these monster's pecs. All their muscles are obscene, rock-hard, strong enough to crush the mightiest thing with ease. Everyone is terrified of them, because they have the run of the base: each of them has their own room (en-suite, no less), with a bed made of solid stone (no mattress) designed specially to support their grotesque weight. The one thing they are permitted is to "educate" you in their own room.

The other civilian: of all the evil people in the world, the civilian occupants of this base were selected for their unique combination of muscle and tyranny. They love to torture their victims, playing all the while with their own muscles.

The rules of the base

Respect the soldiers
Obedience (self-explanatory)
Hierarchy must be maintained: the civilians are nothing, the civilianscadets are only slightly higher
Curfew (for civilians) at 8pm: no talking, the only place a civilian may be after curfew is in his own bed
No fighting (among the civilians)
A civilian may be punished in any way for anything
During the day, work is done by civilians: cleaning the toilets, etc.
The cadets and civilians sleep in the same dormitory, no ventilation, six bunk beds making twelve bunks for twelve civilians and twelve cadets (so a civilian and a cadet to each bed). At night, https://tinyurl.com/p7xjb75p
access to this dormitory is via the room of the soldier on duty.


rules of history:


the story is based on muscular men (except you) but also on huge muscular men.
no women,
no death (possible to suffer, to be crushed but a moment you find your normal body),
to incarnate quentin who does not change (will remain wrapped)
all fetish allowed,
allowed sex,
all characters are at least 18 years old,
do not end the story, I like the endless content.


the non-interactive story can be found at https://muscle-growth.org/topic/18905-the-military-base-of-education/
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206985-the-military-base-of-education