*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206985-the-military-base-of-education/cid/2754966-the-arrival
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2206985
men big muscular
Chapter #1

the arrival

    by: demon
You were in court because you had just killed your family and your neighbors which made you an orphan,

Judge "Well, the case is complicated for Mr. Quentin, after killing 15 people and assaulting the police, you were found guilty but the problem is that our jails are overloaded"

Quentin "get him in the mouth, judge shit, you'll have to free me because he has more room and I could pee on your car" the angry judge tells you "you really cross that I'm going to release a person like you, I find the solution, you go to MMFE "you jump over the desk and try to strangle the judge by saying" no, I'm not going bastard "but a policeman uses his taser which makes you t fainted, when you woke up you were in a special police plane because it had bars in the back to avoid you attack the front and the only door of the aircraft at the back had no latch has inside which means that it can be opened only from the outside, some minute after, you hear the policeman driver say to the microphone "request permission to land pattern 'Quentin'" and then the plane starts to maneuver his landing and the door opens, you get ejected from the plane and you have not had the I could not go back because the plane was already gone.

When you look around you, he had plenty of people put a huge giant come it was a super-soldier who came to pick you up to bring you back to your neighborhood, he lifts you up as if he takes a sheet and it goes to the dormitory without saying a word, you wanted to tell him something put your mouth shut by his body, then the super-soldier throws you into the dormitory so hard that you were at the end of the room, he said to you "stay here your instructor is going come get you ", you get up to inspect your future room but first what shocks you and the smell that was a mixture of smell of enclosing, sweat, fart residue, and smell of male. After finishing with the smell you look and you notice that every bed was made as if it were all taken, you go ready for a bed to see if it is comfortable and you notice that the mattress was thin is hard, you continue your inspection and you note a door at the bottom, you open to see the shower and toilet so all open that is to say it had no wall that separate the showers and WC and left was the toilet, right on the shower, so anyone can see you shower or toilet. Returning to the dormitory, you fall on ....

https://tinyurl.com/5r85td8s

You have the following choices:

1. The Instructor of the day

2. a soldier

*Noteb*
3. a cadet

*Noteb*
4. a soldier who comes to sleep

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demon (UN: demon57740 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206985-the-military-base-of-education/cid/2754966-the-arrival