*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206995-Culture-Shock-Swap
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2206995
You get to decide what my life would be like if i was a different culture/race.

You get to decide what my life would be like if i was a different culture/race.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In travel, their is a term known as culture shock which is defined as the feeling of disorientation experienced by someone who is suddenly subjected to an unfamiliar culture, way of life, or set of attitudes. So in this story we will be taking this idea and applying it to gender change reality altering transformations.

I will go into more detail about the life of our main character in the first chapter but i'll go ahead admit that i'm basing him on myself. And i am really looking forward to reading everyone's input on what i would have in store for me were i to find myself as a different race/culture.

Now Gender Change Porn is not what i'm going for here, all of my stories are supposed to be about sexy hilarious situations that the guy gets into which a he would normally never have to deal with as a guy. And as a white guy from the united states i'm fascinated by other races and cultures but id like to come up with realistic yet hilarious scenarios which go beyond common stereotypes, that is why i'm hoping for the support of my readers here on Writing.com :D

As for basic rules:
1) No mental changes, i feel like if the person doesn't know they have changed then their is no point
2) No extreme violence, light conflict is one thing but on need for death, or an ambulance, or anyone to call the police

And if you would like to link images in your chapters (which are always a nice touch in my opinion) please indicate that in parenthesis in the title of chapter, which will make it easier for me to find and replace expired links in the future if necessary. (which i'm noticing on some of my older stories lol)

Well that's what i have off the top of my head, i will update this as needed, if you have any thoughts or questions feel free to email me because i love brainstorming ideas. And as usual I do reserve the right to remove anything I believe to be inappropriate or just a pointless filler.

And last but not least keep in mind that even though i'm basing the main character on myself and the character has done nothing to trigger this world turned upside down change, he is still going to freak out about it and want to change back lol

So with all that said, bring it on, i'm a white guy that's asking for interested experiences as a woman of different races or cultures lol
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206995-Culture-Shock-Swap