*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1: Meeting With Eevee
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208651-Eeveelution-Giantess/cid/2800283-1-Meeting-With-Eevee
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2208651
Eeveelution Giantess Harem Story. (Don't Add.)
Chapter #1

1: Meeting With Eevee

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Your eyes hurt, staring at the giant brutal sun above you. It’s been so long since you’ve been stranded, and you hated every second of it. You stopped tracking days, and just feel the time pass. The supplies in your lifeboat almost out as you’ve been trying to keep them right. You were no survival man, but you know sea water is not good for you.

It was so weird, the storm came out of nowhere. If you knew it was coming, you would not have taken the cruise. It was made for young singles in order to get young love. Funnily enough, because of that, you are going to die alone.

You were by yourself on the boat, as no one else was on before it got cut off. You were trying to prepare it, but you sort of got out with it.

You quickly sit up, moving and looking at the rations you had left. Only for a little bit more, and you were feeling hungry.

You are gonna be dead in a couple of days. Might as well eat some now, no point dying hungry.

You need a miracle right now, luckily for you, a miracle is gonna be exactly what you get.

-

“Come on Vaporeon, I want to go now!” The young girl said, stomping her feet. She has been wanting to go for the past five minutes, having her towel and sunscreen on. She managed to get her oldest sister to take her to the beach, however for Vaporeon it had more preparations.

“Calm down Eevee, I will be out in a minute.”

“But I don’t want to wait a minute!” The brown girl whined. “I want to go now!”

Vaporeon heard her little sister, and frowned. She might as well just go now, as she knows how annoying her sister can be when she whines.

She looked at herself in the mirror one final time, growing a smile as she looked over herself. With a big pair of tits and a bis juicy butt behind her, she was glad about her body. The bikini she was wearing was only making it better.

Grabbing her own towel she joined her sister. The young girl pouting.

“About time, what took you so long?” Who only got a laugh and a head pat.

“You’ll understand when you are older Eevee, now let’s go.”

With that, they left their home. Taking the short path down to the beach. Eevee was practically jumping around as they get going, and she made her way down to the ground. Stepping onto the sand under her furry foot and running ahead. A big smile on her face as she dropped the towel on the sand.

She practically tripped down into the water with how fast she was going, and she collapsed.

“Eevee! Remember not too far!” Vaporeon yelled, making sure as she needed to watch her sister. With an unrolling of her towel, she laid down. taking her glasses and putting it there. While she was a fantastic swimmer, she was as glad to just rest on the beach under the warm sun. A little disappointed though, seeing there was no other Pokemon to gawk at her.

While Eevee, she was having fun in the water. Swimming under and feeling the waves over her large ears. She has always been told to never go past where she can touch, but little did her bigger sister’s know, she’s done it time and time before. A happy and playful snicker as she does it now. A couple of centimetres where she can’t touch.

That’s about as far as she goes, until today though. Cause her eye spotted something even further away. Something she did not expect. It was a toy?

-

As you finish out the orange and toss the peel into the pile, you lay down onto your back. If you are going to die, at least you won’t have scurvy. Not to mention your potassium will be great due to all the banana’s you have.

Closing your eyes, you will just rest in the sun, not really having any other things to do at this point. You just relax, for a long while. Until you heard something the peaked your interest, it seemed to sound like heavy waves?

-

Eevee made sure her sister didn’t see her swimming that way, as she moved over and got into the deep end. Far from where she could touch. This was because her child like curiosity has gotten the better of her, and she wants to know what it is. The closer she got, the more it looked like a little boat. One that left her curious. What is a toy boat doing by itself.


She would inspect it, but she can’t do that when she is swimming. She will have to drag it more back to sore. So when she got real close, she brought her hand around and grabbed it. Her body turning as she dragged it back to where she could stand.

-


For you though, you almost had a heart attack! The heavy waves sounded like they got closer and closer, when all of a sudden a monster’s hand came from the water! Swinging around and grabbing the edge of the boat. Her wrist above you as you froze like you were in a freezer.

You have no idea if you were seeing a mirage, or if this was true. That answer became clear when the thing pulled the boat! Tremendous speed as you feel it pull the boat. Water dripping from the wet brown fur down onto your face as you were confused.


What grabbed you? Was a sea monster? Sea monsters didn’t have fur right, they had tentacles. Or at least you assumed.

Eventually it stopped, coming to a stop as you trip. You see another hand come around, right next to the other one. Finally something raised up, and you saw the face of the sea monster.

It was not what you were expecting, as it ...

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208651-Eeveelution-Giantess/cid/2800283-1-Meeting-With-Eevee