*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210683-Swapping-At-Work
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by rhtg
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2210683
Ryan discovers a remote that swaps bodies. What will he do?

Ryan discovers a remote that swaps bodies. What will he do?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this story you are Ryan. You work in a store called 'Tech World' in the UK. One day when dusting the shelves and products in your section you discover the remote.

The remote allows the user to swap anything with it's respective part between 2 or more people. The remote even has a random function for groups of 3 or more people being swapped. If the random function is used it will switch the desired part with a random swappee out of the selection. The remote can only swap the same parts with each other.

Rated 18+. Sex and swears are allowed.

Characters:
Ryan - you. Age 20. You have just started working at tech world after a 3 month temporary contract. You have built relationship up with the other employees and see everyone as a friend. You are still in training but have a sound knowledge on how to do your job. You have 3 sisters, 2 older than you and 1 younger than you. You are 6"2.

Leanne - Age 22. Leanne has known you more than anyone else. During her education she wanted to be a teacher and had a placement as a teaching assistant in your classes in year 10. You always had a thing for her but thought it was a silly hook up to chase. Leanne is still looking for positions in a teaching environment whilst working at tech world. She has C cup breasts, a big ass and she is 5"5.

Scott - Age 40. Scott was put in charge of training you and has looked after you since day one. You rather admire him and see him as a farther figure. You have the best relationship with him then you do with anyone else and you both look out for each other. He has a dirty mind and often makes a dirty joke whenever he can. Scott has entered a nasty break up after his now ex-girlfriend decided she was done with him, Scott has tried to move on but his ex keeps scarring off potential romances. Scott also has a daughter. He is 5"10.

Georgia - Age 18. Georgia is Scott's daughter. They both love each other and Georgia prefers her dad over her mum. She is a stereotypical girl and often wears tight dresses or skirts and half of the time goes braless. Georgia rarely comes to the store unless she needs something for her phone or laptop or something from her dad. She has D cup breasts, a huge ass and is 5"2.

Leah - Age 19. Leah is a sweet girl that started at the same time as you. She is quite timid at work but has a huge personality when out drinking. You often hang out together talking about videogames and marvel. You have a crush on her but feel it's unrequited. Leah struggles to pick up on hints of attraction from other people and has no idea about your feelings for her. She has been out drinking with you many of time and has feelings for you too. She has D cup breasts, an average was and is 5"6.

Leia - Age 18. Leia is your younger sisters , Charlie, best friend. Whilst growing up she teased you all the time. When she turned 16 you started seeing her in a sexual way. She has been incredibly blessed with her looks and is quite intelligent. She loves marvel and often talks to you about it. She likes you but doesn't want to ruin her friendship with Charlie. Leia often wears tight clothes with deep cleavage and usually has a short skirt or skinny jeans. All Leia wears is black. She has G cup breasts, a huge ass and is 5"6.

Charlie - Age 18. Your youngest sister. You get on quite well with her but often fall out over stupid things. She is jealous of Leia's body but hides it from her. Charlie is a lesbian but doesn't have any romantic interests. She has small B cup breasts, a small was and is 5"2.

Donna - Age 35. Donna is the manager of tech world and looks after it more then she does her own home. You get on with Donna well and see each other as friends. She turns the heads of most men and flaunts off what she's got. She has E cup breasts, a huge ass and is 5"4.

Toni - Age 21. Toni is your best friend. You have little in common but both love each other more than anything, as friends. Toni always thinks she's ugly and undesired. You both comfort and support each other whenever you need to. She has a boyfriend that you get on with quit well but don't think he's right for her. She has F cup breasts, a big ass and is 5"8.

Sue - Age 40. Sue is one of your friend's mum. She has seen you grow up but barely interacted with you through your childhood. She is a nice person and values morals. She has H cup breasts, a huge ass and is 5"7.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210683-Swapping-At-Work