*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210701-Monster-Girl-College---Magical-Fetish
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2210701
A story with Monster girls, Shrinking, Age difference, and Vore. Please add

A story with Monster girls, Shrinking, Age difference, and Vore. Please add

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to MGU!

It's hard to imagine and it might go against all logic but it's true... Magic and Monsters are real.

Monster Girl University is a place where all manner of monster girls go to learn everything they can and become propper adults... Just kidding~ Everyone knows why the girls are here... To party~

Monster Girl University is actually the perfect place for every kind of monster girl to have a good time. Classes are optional, parties are commonplace as are the dangers of a world filled with magic and vore. And for the very first time ever now it seems humans can get in on the fun and get to know the girls and their strange ways. After all how bad can it really be? It can't be as dangerous as they say it is right? Play as either one of two students and explore the campus and meet new people as you go to everything from basic math class, gym, and even magic and hunting classes for the more... Predatory monster girls~ Please note that MGU is not in any way responsible for your safety or well being. It's not our fault if you end up eaten alive or shrunk in the girls' locker room~ And let's be honest... A cute young new human?... Yeah, you won't last long~

-----

OK time for some little rules~

1 - Death is not aloud
2 - This is a giantess/monster girl/vore fetish story so let's keep it that way~
3 - Be creative and have fun~ But do not harass or bother others
4 - Please make good post~ 1 liners should be used sparingly to add on more options only (( At least a few paragraphs ))
5 - I reserve the right to edit or delete chapters that break any rules.

If I need to add more rules I will~ Now onto the characters~

-----

For now, I only have a few, but more are welcome and if you'd like you can even send me some ideas~ I'm new to this site and if you want to pitch ideas just email me here~ Images included ~ If the images don't work copy and paste the link. If it still doesn't work email me.

-Humans -

Lexi - https://i.imgur.com/jIhxRi9.jpg
Age:17
Sexuality: Bi
The main character and who you will be playing ~ Lexi is a young and outgoing girl and has always wanted to learn how magic works. She might not be able to do it herself because she is a human but she wants to learn. She has a fear of predators too and sadly according to them she tastes amazing. She is sexually active and is overly trusting.

Mike - https://i.imgur.com/CFiGhzi.png
Age:18... Sort of
Sexuality: Straight
Lexi's one and only human friend at the school but cursed by a witch his first day of class and was turned into a much younger version of himself. His mind is still mature and 18 but his body is like it was when he was a kid. He wants now to learn magic to undo this curse but it looks like it might be permanent. Busty girls make him blush and this often puts him into situations where he ends up eaten or kidnapped and in need of rescue. He is also the only boy in the entire school.

-Monsters -

Becky - https://i.imgur.com/0H3Zbw4.jpg
Age: 18
Sexuality: Lesbian
Becky is a very happy bunny girl who is a good friend to Lexi and Mike. She often stands up to her friends and does all she can to protect and save them. However, due to being just a bunny girl she often ends up as prey herself self and if both Mike and Lexi are in trouble at the same time she sometimes has to pick who to save now and who to save later. She can easily be outsmarted and doesn't seem like the brightest girl at school... But openly admits she has a major crush on Lexi. The two share a dorm and often have sex.

Erika - https://i.imgur.com/Qkz3bbX.png
Age:19
Sexuality: Lesbian
Know as the school bully and being very against the idea of humans going to her school she has made a point that Lexi is on the menu. It helps that vore is more than welcome at MGU and as such it doesn't take much to get Erika to find a reason to eat and trap Lexi inside her or Lexi's friends. She can't do magic but that won't stop her from turning Lexi, or anyone who likes her, into a bulge. She's very cunning and has a way with words and can easily trick people.

April & May - https://i.imgur.com/yc7De20.jpg
Age: 18
Sexuality: Bi
These two sisters are simply slime girls who like a good time. Often at parties and easily lost control. They have a habit of popping up when they are least wanted... And where they are least wanted. Like slipping into the pipes at school and coming out in the showers~ They both have a major crush on Lexi and would do anything to absorb her and do naughty things to her against her will~

Fiona - https://i.imgur.com/LjX4DMz.jpg
Age: 19
Sexuality: Bi
Easily one of the tallest girls at MGU, Fiona stands 8 feet tall and is very slimy and slippery. She has been described as being a model-like woman and every single boy who sees her seems to want her. Mike himself has a major crush on her but she often just sees him as food. She is dating Erika and it isn't too uncommon to see the two working together to split up Mike and Lexi so that they can at least keep one of them when Becky gets in the way... Sometimes even getting all three as Fionna can easily store 3 people inside her taller body.

Ms.Wicca - https://i.imgur.com/Q2CrIgb.jpg
Age: Unknown but looks 24
Sexuality: Isn't picky
The professor of magic and the one who cursed Mike on his first day right in front of Lexi. On top of that, she is a demon. She's very skilled in magic but her favorite spells include cursing people. She can shrink or grow people. She can turn people into kids also and seems to enjoy doing that most of all. No one knows how old she but never ask less you end up shrunk down and swallowed whole.

Ms.Bitsy - https://i.imgur.com/wCIRGi3.jpg
Age: 25
Sexuality: Shotacon
The Gym teacher and potion teacher, Ms.Bitsy is a very serious spider girl who treats her work just as seriously. She loves getting kids moving and teaching potion making but she does have a weakness for little boys. She has a major crush on Mike and often tries to single him out. While she is the best teacher at the school also she isn't above eating anyone that get's in the way of her crush. She's even been caught sneaking into his room at night... Not that he minds, unless she gets to... Hungry...

-Classes-

Aside from normal classwork like Math and Gym, this school has several classes that are special and unique to the school. Feel free to use them, or any other normal class. Special classes include~

Hunting - A part of gym where preds learn to hunt and eat humans or other prey.
Magic - Learn spells. Monsters can learn spells, but humans can't. Humans must still take classes.
Lunch - Lunch here is its own class. One can be graded on how well one gets their lunch... Or avoid being lunch.

-School rules-

Just the rules all students go by.

Eating classmates is OK and you don't have to let them go~
If you were cursed by Ms.Wicca then odds are you're stuck sorry.
There are no dorm checks or police on campus... Not our fault if people go missing~
Teachers may eat students at any time as punishment. Like other students, they don't have to let you out.
Class is optional~ Let's be honest you came here for the fun~ But again sorry if someone else has fun swallowing you~

Have fun and please mind the rules~ More will come as I get ideas~
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210701-Monster-Girl-College---Magical-Fetish