*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Open for Business
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2787741-Open-for-Business
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2213068
A new Candy Factory causes expansive changes in it's unsuspecting employees...
Chapter #1

Open for Business

    by: expandor
The small, rural town of Spring Falls had never been a particularly noteworthy town; but now, it was home to a multi-million dollar investment from an up and coming corporation called "Expansive Candy", who had promised to build their new, state of the art candy factory in the town, offering new jobs, business opportunities and discounted candy to the locals. With nothing to lose, the town's Mayor had accepted the offer, and now, after a surprisingly quick construction, the factory was fully up and running.

After one month, the factory was almost fully staffed, though still recruiting from the local population. Several new "Expansive Candy" stores had appeared throughout the town overnight, fully stocked and ready to start selling.

Job vacancies had appeared just as quickly as the factory; almost two hundred vacancies for the townspeople to apply for. These had included anything from cashiers, office workers and taste testers to engineers and salespeople.

As the factory gears up for mass production, the townspeople are about to undergo a transforming experience...

Characters:

Lucy:
Job: Just starting a job in the offices of the Factory.
Age: 24
Appearance: Dark red hair (dyed), slender figure with large breasts.
Personality: Lucy has jumped between jobs since finishing college, and thought the office job at the factory sounded pretty simple. She tends to lose concentration easily and can be a little lazy. She is very friendly and outgoing.

Allyson:
Job: Just starting a job at a candy store as a sales assistant.
Age: 21
Appearance: Brown hair, slender figure.
Personality: Allyson has just finished college and wants to save up enough money to go travelling before she moves on with her career. She is very intelligent, and can be quite reserved. She figured this would be an easy way to make money and isn't really that excited about the job.

Claire:
Job: Works as a journalist for the Spring Gazette, the town's biggest paper.
Age: 27
Appearance: Red hair, freckles, very fit.
Personality: Claire works as a journalist for the local paper. She is very ambitious and ideally wants to move away from the town and work for a national newspaper. She is naturally inquisitive and cunning and something of a workaholic. Finds herself investigating the new company and their factory.

Lana:
Job: Just starting a job working as a company taste tester.
Age: 23
Appearance: Pink hair, slightly curvy build.
Personality: Lana is very quirky, frequently a comedian among her friends with a dry, sarcastic sense of humour. She shares an apartment with her friend, Rachel, and noticed that the taste tester job was the best paid job at the factory, so thought it would be easy money.

---

Or perhaps focus on a group of character here for a tour of the factory...

You have the following choices:

1. Lucy

2. Allyson

3. Lana

4. Claire

5. The Grand Tour

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2787741-Open-for-Business