*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215006-Adventures-when-your-tiny-stink
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2215006
Shrunk down on accident, you are suddenly forced into situations that are very unpleasant.

Shrunk down on accident, you are suddenly forced into situations that are very unpleasant.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You don't know why or how but you were shrunk. Now you have to survive, but everyone around you usually fails to notice you and you get stuck in unpleasant situations constantly.
Examples include, you are forced to endure feet, butts, and all sorts of things in between.

This 18+ story

Feel free to add entries, but be aware if I deem them too short or not fitting, I may change them.

This is my first thing im making on writing.com so hopefully this will be fun :)

RULES:
Female giantess interactions only, the only male interactions allowed are minor, such as talking to someone, or carrying a tiny somewhere.

Basically anything goes, however the main character is immortal and does not die, they flatten instead.(this can be subject to change if i
deem your entry is a good end and the path went on for long enough.)

I want each path to go on for a good amount before you try and add any ends, certain exceptions apply if I think it fits.

Having a willing tiny go through this stuff is allowed As well. The tiny doesn't have to hate it

Rules may be added later as I deem fit, and decide on more.

I hope you enjoy :D
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215006-Adventures-when-your-tiny-stink