*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216587-Shrunk-and-in-court
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2216587
Defend yourself in court or get eaten by a hungry giantess!

Defend yourself in court or get eaten by a hungry giantess!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
There has been a female revolution. Women now have the power to shrink men down to an inch in height. Men are seen as a delicacy and women enjoy nothing more than swallowing men whole and alive, to be digested just like any other food. In the interests of maintaining world order, however, women can only shrink and eat a man if they are able to obtain a court order. Any woman from the age of 16 onwards can place a legal claim to shrink and eat a man of her choosing. The man is duly notified and required to attend court to defend himself against the claimant. Men who refuse to attend court for their trial are ruled guilty, arrested, shrunk and delivered to the claimant to be eaten.

The courts are heavily biased in favor of the women (the claimant) and it is very rare that a decision ever goes in the man’s favor (95% of cases end with the defendant being shrunk and awarded to the claimant to be eaten). Nevertheless, there is a slim chance that the defendant might be able to convince the judge to spare him on this occasion.

This system works well for women, providing them with entertainment (court cases are televised and are extremely popular) and ensuring that the world’s supply of men does not dwindle too quickly. Indeed, most men manage to live out their lives without being called to court. |Very few court orders are awarded reach week. Men have learned to tread carefully, treating women with the utmost respect for fear that they might receive a court summons. However, even perfect behavior is no guarantee of safety. Many court cases are on completely spurious grounds but are still treated with the utmost seriousness by the courts.

In this story, you are a defendant who has been called to appear in court. Who wants to eat you and why? Will you be able to defend yourself successfully (unlikely) or are you destined to be shrunken and eaten alive?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216587-Shrunk-and-in-court