*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Saga
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2809922-Welcome-to-Saga
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2217302
Become Royalty or those whisked away on an adventure through a strange land.
Chapter #1

Welcome to Saga

    by: sup
From high above in the sky, the scene pans down to a large massive continent that seemed like an island far away but was very massive up close. This was Saga. It is a place of unlimited potential and can bring many changes to people be they from here or from some place far far away. There are five ways to interact with Saga as a whole.

1. Being a King or Queen: Playing as the ruler of a kingdom has its perks such as free reign to explore your chosen kingdom and to attend certain royal gatherings.

2. Being Prince or Princess: Not quite as much power as a king or queen but have more of a chance to interact with those their own age in a school setting or royal event.

3. Whisked Away Visitors: People from the normal human world who were whisked away from their homes and families and brought to Saga for some unknown reason.

4. Random Residents: Normal, well Saga Normal, people who live their day to day lives trying to make a living and supporting themselves or their families.

5. Sage: Become Saga's ruler itself and change things anyway you see fit. You can become a benevolent ruler...or a power fueled dictator.

Now...pick your poison.

You have the following choices:

1. Kings and Queens

2. Princes and Princesses

3. Whisked Away Visitors

4. Random Residents

5. Sage herself

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2809922-Welcome-to-Saga