*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217419-School-Dinners-for-Giantess-Girls
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2217419
You are a tiny man trapped in a school of giant girls & teachers. They all want to eat you

You are a tiny man trapped in a school of giant girls & teachers. They all want to eat you

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In the new world order, men have no rights and are considered to be the most nutritious and delicious food by women. Men are even 'farmed' to be eaten. All men live in fear of the giantesses and every man knows that he is nothing more than a tasty snack to every woman. Women prefer to swallow men whole and alive as live prey are both more fun and digest better, giving a more nutritious meal.

Some giantesses are kinder than others, treating their tiny meals better and with more respect, sometimes even keeping a tiny as a little 'pet' for a short time before eating them. However, men are so delicious that no woman is able to resist the taste of tiny man for long. Other giantesses love humiliating their tiny prey before they eat. Finally, there are those giantesses that just gobble up tiny guys as quickly as they can.

You are a young man who has been shrunk to be eaten. You have been sold to a girl's school to be served as part of school dinners to a hungry student or teacher. You are terrified, knowing that there is virtually no chance of escape. How long will you last and who's belly will you end up inside?

RULES

Please note that the only role for male characters in this story is to be eaten by a female character. Ultimately, there is no escape. All men (including the protagonist) get eaten in the end. Digestion is certain, though not always quick. All woman and girls want to eat tiny guys, even the nice girls. Even the kindest giantesses will take every opportunity to remind a male character that they are going to eat them.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217419-School-Dinners-for-Giantess-Girls